Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/355513/cage-says-everything-is-from-personal-experience.jhtml

cagemestoop.jpg

this is all we have left of cage now, his transformation is complete. Cage Kennylz is dead and apparently Chris Palko has completely taken his place.

i was cool with him switching up his style but with all his changes combined with this i shudder to think about this july when he drops "Depart from Me"

r.i.p cage

CageWeatherproof.jpg

*cliff notes;

rapper turned into a tpwf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this nigga made a thread about another man's "style"

a style that will directly have an effect on his lyrics thus changing the lyrical style he had set for himself.

eminem vs. cage

who would win

i'd say cage, he might be a tpwf now but he didn't make no garbage like "We Made You"

word, who is this cat?

"Cage Kennylz" sounds like the name of a pit bull puppy mill ran by wiggers that wear fubu and sweat pants with one leg rolled up.

oh this explains the hostility to the thread.

he used to be rawer in the 90s, he was all about pcp and sluts and other fucked up shit but now as you can see its about child abuse and whatever else.

he had a real fucked up life and accused eminem of stealing his horrorcore style

a style that will directly have an effect on his lyrics thus changing the lyrical style he had set for himself.

im down with artists switching their steez up, well, except for the smashing pumpkins, trying "new things" was their demise.....

im down with artists switching their steez up, well, except for the smashing pumpkins, trying "new things" was their demise.....

exactly but when it fails its frustrating.

wasnt there a battle between eminem and cage

does anybody have it?

i heard cage won....i might be wrong (?)

it was just a few back and forths. it kind of fizzled out.

Cage done been gone homo since his boy camu tao died of lung cancer at like 32 from all the wet

Now it's just gay ass chris palko

If you fuck around with def jux long enough it turns anyone cool to a homo

I did meet cage once, for his hellz winter tour, when he was transitioning full force to TPWF status

Either way I still bump leak bros and nighthawks

4579339.jpg

4 rappers in that picture. its an epidemic.

I'm not up on my backpacker faggot rap, but I'm willing to bet money one of those guys is Aesop rock

I havnt seen a group of rappers look less intimidating since that brian ausitn green - David faustino team up

For real tho cage looks like he has AIDS now

All night hide the pickle sessions with the weathermen obviously caught up to him

But watch, it's probably an "eating disorder" because he doesn't do drugs anymore

How gay is that, cage has an eating disorder

yea older cage shit is for sure way better but im not mad at him for growing up and doing what he wants to do even if its not my thing. kinda like metallica. they are all lame ass tools now but musicaly and as people they grew up... cage looks kinda gay now and metallica like dads who are into "extreme sports"

with that said, El-P is by far one of my favorite and most creative producers in the game ever. im not even so much into it for his rhymes just the beats and production...