Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

No it wasn't a surprise. Yea you are on point Swamp with that claim, his fan demograph was comprised of hipster fuckheads and people that didn't know any better at first glance.

When I first heard of him around '03 I said "Hey we got ourselves a decent white boy in the mix." Granted I first heard him on NightHawks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe that ayebee likes puffy!!!

but seriously though, i think your the only dude i know that likes rap and dont like the first wu or liquid swords. i mean yea the new wu shit sucks and most the members are kinda beat but those albums are classics! then again they are no No Way Out or Forever... haha

ghostface is the best rapper alive btw...

Ayeeeeeeeee.

The Wallabee Champ.

GHOSTFAAAAAAAAAAAAACE KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAH!!!!

The way you guys get your panties in a bunch when someone can't stand Wu-Tang is major LULZ :lol:

And co-sign like a muthafucka to The Rugged Man. Nigga goes hard, no homo

You can't say you'll listen to puffy before the W.

and then co-sign the Rugged Man.

:lol: :lol:

that's what's lul's.

holy shit. 7 pages? you guys went INNNN on this

Company flow was garbage

incorrect, Funcrusher Plus was a great album, Little Johnny From the Hospital was a bitter failure

I fucking hate Cage. I fucking hate Yak Ballz (except for that song Spy On You, which is fiyahhhhh). I fucking HATE Tame One. Fuck all this shit.

thats weird because cage used to go more drugs than you back in the day. which is apparently a lot. and he likes rap and is white. you and him HAD mad things in common doggie. also, tame one is a monster, i can't understand you hating him. he raps and writes. don't you like graffiti and rap music? Spy On You isnt Yak skyewalkers best shit either.

You people don't seriously like Necro too, do you?

I'm gunna hafta stop coming into this thread now I think

Necro makes good music. the kind of shit you can listen to for a few tracks and get hype to disembowel hookers then listen to something else.

ECR1020CD_300.jpg

"At age 10 i spat my first rap out, in the 80s on the block like the first crack house"

quality album.

I'm gonna laugh EXTRA hard if his new album comes correct and all you fuckers have to eat your words because you were worried that how he dresses is going to affect his music, like the two things are codependent.

you obviously didn't notice cage getting worse and worse over the year as he became more and more trendy. if he started dressing differently but sounded the same i wouldn't care. but he's changed everything about himself and i don't like it. so in this case the two things are codependent.

Oh yeah, and for everyone whining about how hipster Cage has become, is it really a surprise? His because fans have been, and always will be, hipsters

First time I was introduced to him was in like 02 by KGP, who was the biggest hipster/emo fag in the world at the time

incorrect, cages followers early on were just average hip hop dudes who liked doing loads of drugs. cage used to be known for snuffing people out, another thing you and him had in common.

No it wasn't a surprise. Yea you are on point Swamp with that claim, his fan demograph was comprised of hipster fuckheads and people that didn't know any better at first glance.

When I first heard of him around '03 I said "Hey we got ourselves a decent white boy in the mix." Granted I first heard him on NightHawks.

same thing applies, what are you basing this on. cage has good word play and a really fresh (at the time) and funny style.

You can't say you'll listen to puffy before the W.

and then co-sign the Rugged Man.

:lol: :lol:

that's what's lul's.

exactly exactly exactly, ayebee i'd bet money you don't know much about R.A

I bet marih Carey could rap better than the wu tang clan

Hw fuckin mad are you? :lol: :lol:

man, that thing i don't get about you is you are a hustler right. you have been known to traffic contraband. yet you don't like the Wu. do you know how many Wu songs are about selling crack and shit.

you telling us that you like rap, you like drugs but you have Ice Cream by Raekwon, you hate C.R.E.A.M? you hate Bring Da Ruckus? don't you beat people the fuck up when it comes down to it?

You love drinking right? how about Hip Hop Drunkies with Tha Alcoholiks? "My Name is ODB and i'm an alcoholic."

this isn't an attack on you, i'm just saying some things don't match up with ya. its weird. the wu is about your lifestyle since before you were, they influenced who you listen to but you reject them. but we cool coz you make me laugh and shit. just sayinnnnnn.

to sum up, bring back the cage who hung out with Copywrite and Jakki Tha Motamouth. that was golden.

wall of text, you mad doggie?

I ain't mad son, we e-homies

I'm about ALOT of tyhe things that thew Wu raps about (this also applies to old Cage and to Tame), but I still can't stand them. My boy P is about 100% of the same shit I'm about, but if he rapped I'd think it was terrible. Know why? Cuz he's a terrible rapper, like msot of Wu-Tang

And I have a long history of loving RA (no homo). That card cannot be pulled

Yeah, I bet Robert Deniro would site some douchebag from the 50's as one of his acting influences too, but that still doesn't mean I wanna see that cornball in a movie

Basically I don't like muthafuckas that live in the past. When I listen to msot "old schoo;" rap all I think about is how bad it is. Fuck em.

wtf the lightskinned degrassi gimp does songs with lil wayne?????

reason #5994 why lil wayne is gayer than aids

:edit: HOLY LOLZ

drake.jpg

faggot tries to rap like he's the hardest shit ever and claims blood on tracks

GAP AD PEACOAT WEARING FAGGOT

Blood?haha,

clowns from the suburbs of montana will buy his album.

pants that have affected his music. everybody is so quick to point out the pants but the music is the important part.

twinky, how would you feel if. ahh. yo i don't really know what bands you listen to but ima go out on a limb here and assume you like bad brains for example.

now how would you feel if bad brains went from mega awesome music to wearing dao approved pants and new eras, still playing hardcore but singing about slanging crack in the trap and drive bys and shit. you'd want your old bad brains back, thats what you'd want.

pants that have affected his music. everybody is so quick to point out the pants but the music is the important part.

twinky, how would you feel if. ahh. yo i don't really know what bands you listen to but ima go out on a limb here and assume you like bad brains for example.

now how would you feel if bad brains went from mega awesome music to wearing dao approved pants and new eras, still playing hardcore but singing about slanging crack in the trap and drive bys and shit. you'd want your old bad brains back, thats what you'd want.

for the most part i see what youre saying.

but i know dudes who grew up straight up hood shit, who now rock slim fits and skin tights.

theyre mind set hasn't changed at all.

they still seems to be the same ol cats they were back when.

maybe with musicians its just like if youre going to change the clothes you gotta make it match with the raps.

idk though.