Twitter

T4M*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure about that, I'm down for just wasting time or I wouldn't post in channel zero.

The virtual world is real though, you can end up meeting real people, learning interesting stuff.

I mean, you might as well never read a book or watch the news or a movie if that's how you feel.

I don't give a fuck what my friends are doing

If I did I would call them

I got an acct because my boy totally swore it was awesome and I needed it

But when it harvestedtwitter Accts from my email the only person I got was count bass d

So if I check my twitter it's just whatever count bass d is doing in the studio

And count is my boy and all, but in the end I don't care

Gimme buseys twitter and mabee I'd be down

but why does it matter if your friend ate fruity loops for break fast how does that effect your life.

it doesn't its just another way of making the time go by and it might affect your life because it might piss you off if your boy is eating fruit loops while your eating generic fruit O's or some shit

• Like 1

if my friends eeating friuity loops and ive only got fruity o's then congratulations my friend for earning more money, ps can you shout us a couple pints on friday

what i cant seem to grasp is

if you got chronic time to waste learn some thing, learn an musical instrument learn to speak a language find a way to educate your mind instead of filling it with bullshit information.

i don't like getting all preachy but you've only got one life, do you want to spend it on myspace/twitter/ what ever or do you want to be a genius who can afford as much fruity loops as he/ she wants

well twitter is also a marketing tool my friend.

but no, my friends are funny and they make me laugh.

i like hearing what they have to say or else they wouldn't be my friends.

we text each other eighty bajillion times a day so why not just do it via twitter?

i understand your girl and while the male population can say what they what they need to say in 6 words the fem's like to say it in 66 words

what i can't understand is why really on modern technology for a social life when you can go and get a coffee/ have a beer/ some some weed and talk/ chat about things person to person

it makes finishing work so much better

says the guy arguing on 12oz..

for your infomatin ive learned bass guitar, normal guitar, keys/synth and drum machines

im learning freanch

and

im sick of this argument

im gonna see thing my way and your going to see things your way

so im going to bed

tweet out

whats the point

# I throw a dart at my wall calendar to decide what day it is. Thanks to my bad aim, today is Window.10:57 AM May 11th from web

# Another loud neighbor party tonight. I filled his pool with piranhas. The chlorine killed them, but a pool full of dead fish is scary too.about 17 hours ago from web

Gary Busey is absolutely out of his fucking mind

Ari: Gary! Gary Busey! How are ya man? Good to see you baby, it's Ari.

Gary Busey: Ari?

Ari: Yeah.

Gary Busey: You worked craft services on Lethal Weapon 1 didn't you?

Ari: I certainly did not, I used to represent you? Do you remember?

Gary Busey: I know you. You are a gut maggot with no guts.

Ari: And you're gonna spin off this planet. I love it! Keep at it!

TWITTER IS LAME IF YOU GOT 3 HOMEBOYS, NO HOMEGIRLS, AND LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY.

I HAVE 586387649839 HOMEBOYS 9877447738374658738 HOMEGIRLS, AND EVEN MORE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ARE LIKE "WHATS UP WITH YOU MY NIGGA?" SO IM LIKE SHAGGS MY NIGGA AINT SHIT HOLLA AT MY TWITTER!! CUZ PICKIN UP MY PHONE 17 TIMES AND SAYING "I GOT A BLUNT IN MY MOUTH PAUSE ILL HIT YOU RIGHT BACK" IS ANNOYING. AND I AINT TRYIN TO TEXT ALL YALL NIGGAS WHILE I SIT IN THE STAIRCASE. THATS MAD EXTRA.

THEN THEY KNOW ABOUT WHAT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THATS FUCKIN HILARIOUS CUZ IM FUCKIN HILARIOUS AND IF YOU DISAGREE WE CAN AGREE FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOLLOW ME ON THE SHIT.