Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
polski24

is it a good idea to

i have been writing graf art by myself is it better to get a crew member but the gay thing is no one realy does graf that i no

is it a good fucking idea if u actually help people out then maybe people wont make stupid threads instead of hatin on people i mean this is a graff website where graff artists can give tips tricks techniques show off there skills etc.. not just fuckin hate on the internet

is it a good fucking idea if u actually help people out then maybe people wont make stupid threads instead of hatin on people i mean this is a graff website where graff artists can give tips tricks techniques show off there skills etc.. not just fuckin hate on the internet

Dude, there's this super awesome trick nobody knows about, it's how KR came up. Go get some drain cleaner and drink it, then jump off a parking garage. You'll be able to visualize mad colors and letters on the way down, the drain cleaner protects your system from the shock of landing so you'll be fine, trust me.

Dude, there's this super awesome trick nobody knows about, it's how KR came up. Go get some drain cleaner and drink it, then jump off a parking garage. You'll be able to visualize mad colors and letters on the way down, the drain cleaner protects your system from the shock of landing so you'll be fine, trust me.

Really dude i tried this you should see the sick fills it helped me comeup with you should do it to it helps a lot. no joke

i have been writing graf art by myself is it better to get a crew member but the gay thing is no one realy does graf that i no

GO ON THE INTERNET AND ASK A BUNCH OF RANDOMS ABOUT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR LIFE. GOOD START.

QUIT GRAFF, LOG ONTO MYSPACE.

in before da cloza. this isnt a 1-800 line for toys, check the beginners bible. i read that shit for weeks straight.

DONT LISTEN TO THEM !!!!!!

Like cops really come on here and questions like that.

Dude, just make up a crew... example: Two Man Krew TKM

And just hit it up until every one joins it the more famous you get.

Make sure they have a skateboard to..

It's vital shit.