help with a throw up

polski24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats really not a throw up man that is more of an attempt at a "piece" actually. With a throw up you want something that you can do rather quick and simply, you don't want to be adding all those colors and nonsense in your throw either just keep it simple with 1 color fill more isn't always better. If your just starting out practice doing your letters really simple in bulbbleish style (if your going for the typical throw style) and see how they progress through time, try bending and kicking your letters off in different places and just keep practicing and get influence from older writers in your area. SKETCH SKETCH SKETCH

I'm new too man, try doing an abreviation for your throw. Do bubble letters of the first 2 letters of your name, a lot of people do this, that way you learn can control, filling, dusting, outlines, without looking completely toy, something i still struggle with. And your getting your "fix" going out and hitting stuff. Keep hitting the book with your full name untill you think you have that down, then do a simple bubble letter with your full name at a safe maybe day time spots. Everyone starts somewhere, just remember respect, and pace yourself, no one is out there doing wild style pieces from day one. Just respect other more prominent writers stuff thats up at the spot, as i do, and start of simple and slow. One day at a time man, otherwise, like i used to, you'll get frustrated and quit or just labled a prominent toy, neither are good things haha.

• 3 weeks later...