Rick Ross.. Busted!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... yes it is. He's always talking about "convict" this and "convict" that. :biglaugh:

true....i forgot that was the name of his label...

akon is a perp, but i still don't think the whole "convict" thing is as sad as rick ross claiming he made millions form hustling....especially when in actuality he don't even got that much money to begin with, regardless of how he claims he made it.

EVERY RAPPER THAT EVER RAPPED A RAP GOT RICH OFF DRUGS NIGGA, FUCK YOU MEAN? AND NIGGAS LIKE GAESOP COCK AND NIGGAS LIKE THAT DONT COUNT CUZ I KNOW THATS WHAT YALL NIGGAS ARE FINNA SAY "BROTHER ALI IS REAL! HE KEEPS IT REAL! HE DOESNT RAP ABOUT DRUGS DUDE!"

YEAH, NIGGAS RAP ABOUT HOW THEY MISS GIRLS AND HOW THEY HATE THEIR JOBS AND SHIT AND HOW GEORGE BUSH INVENTED HATE AND STEPPING IN DOG SHIT. FUCK OUTTA HERE THAT SHIT IS BORING AS FUCK B. ILL PUT THAT SHIT IN THE CROSSCUT PAPER SHREDDER NIGGA. *SHOOTS DEF JUX*

believe me i dont fuck with that wack shit.

im just saying rick ross talking bout he made millions from hustling is no different than if

asher roth started talking about selling crack in his raps and no one would listen to that:lol:

Akon DID do a bid though

It wasn't for the "autho theft ring" he tried to say it was, but he did get caught driving a stolen BMW or something with a gun on him. He only did 3 months though, not 3 years like he claimed

well then this right here makes him less fake than ross cause atleast there is some truth to what he says

but fuck it i dont listen to either of em anyways

Oh and in case you didn't notice "akon" is short for "A CONvict"

Like he's "a con"

But he's an RnB singer you guys shouldn't even be discussing his street cred

Like oh I'm not gonna listen to Drake because he wasn't really in a wheelchair in degrassi, his kegs work and shit

No

I'm not gonna listen to drake because he's an RnB nigga EMsinging on the track

I'm just kidding tho I did get the "official drake mixtape" like 3 weeks ago and secretly bump it in the whip (but only windows up!)

But I can still fuck with AB over it (nohomo) because he's the guy who put me on, (nohomo again) so it's like, his fault

believe me i dont fuck with that wack shit.

im just saying rick ross talking bout he made millions from hustling is no different than if

asher roth started talking about selling crack in his raps and no one would listen to that:lol:

No Asher Roth did sell crack, up in Greenwich, I was the plug and we had all of central CT picked down with the connect in charolette

It was the wackest cocaine conspiracy ever

true....i forgot that was the name of his label...

akon is a perp, but i still don't think the whole "convict" thing is as sad as rick ross claiming he made millions form hustling....especially when in actuality he don't even got that much money to begin with, regardless of how he claims he made it.

BUT YOU LOVE NAS AND NAS WHOLE SECOND ALBUM WAS ABOUT BEING IN AN ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY AND SELLING MAD COCAINE WHILE COMMITTING MAD HOMICIDES... :confused:

NIGGAS CANT JUST BE LIKE "I HATE NEW RAP CUZ IM AN OLD NIGGA AND I LIKE OLD SHIT"

I WOULD RESPECT THAT MORE THAN NIGGAS MAKING SHIT UP LIKE "THIS NIGGA IS FRONTIN" RAP NIGGAS HAVE BEEN FRONTIN SINCE THE SHIT GOT INVENTED!!! NIGGAS WOULD GET ON A MIC AND BE LIKE "MY NAME ____ AND IM THE BEST I GOT MORE GUNS THAN ELLIOT NESS" COME ON B. BUCKSHOT WAS KILLING MAD NIGGAS IN HIS RHYMES, EMINEM GAY ASS WAS KILLING VERSACE AND FUCKIN HIS MOMS IN THE ASS IN HIS RHYMES, YOU NOT MAD AT THEM? DID MASE REALLY GET APPROACHED BY A GIRL NAMED CANDY WHO MET PUFF WITH NO PANTIES? DID BIGGIE REALLY SELL THAT MUCH CRACK? DID TUPAC REALLY RIDE ON HIS ENEMIES AND BODY ALL THOSE NIGGAS HIS TATTOO SAID? NO.

BUT LETS ALL JUMP ON THIS NEW NIGGAS DICK CUZ HE'S NEW AND WE ALL HATE NEW RAP CUZ WE FROM THE 80S-90S AND WE HATE WHATS HAPPENING WITH RAP NOW BECAUSE OUR ERA WAS THE GOLDEN ERA AND NIGGAS ARE RUINING IT AND BLAZEEBLAH

IM NOT GONNA BE THAT OLD CRANKY NIGGA B. I FUCK WITH SOME NEW SHIT AND SOME OLD SHIT, BUT IM NOT GONNA SAY SOME SHIT IS DOPE CUZ ITS OLD OR CUZ ITS NEW, IMA SAY ITS DOPE CUZ I THINK ITS DOPE.

BUT YOU LOVE NAS AND NAS WHOLE SECOND ALBUM WAS ABOUT BEING IN AN ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY AND SELLING MAD COCAINE WHILE COMMITTING MAD HOMICIDES... :confused:

NIGGAS CANT JUST BE LIKE "I HATE NEW RAP CUZ IM AN OLD NIGGA AND I LIKE OLD SHIT"

I WOULD RESPECT THAT MORE THAN NIGGAS MAKING SHIT UP LIKE "THIS NIGGA IS FRONTIN" RAP NIGGAS HAVE BEEN FRONTIN SINCE THE SHIT GOT INVENTED!!! NIGGAS WOULD GET ON A MIC AND BE LIKE "MY NAME ____ AND IM THE BEST I GOT MORE GUNS THAN ELLIOT NESS" COME ON B. BUCKSHOT WAS KILLING MAD NIGGAS IN HIS RHYMES, EMINEM GAY ASS WAS KILLING VERSACE AND FUCKIN HIS MOMS IN THE ASS IN HIS RHYMES, YOU NOT MAD AT THEM? DID MASE REALLY GET APPROACHED BY A GIRL NAMED CANDY WHO MET PUFF WITH NO PANTIES? DID BIGGIE REALLY SELL THAT MUCH CRACK? DID TUPAC REALLY RIDE ON HIS ENEMIES AND BODY ALL THOSE NIGGAS HIS TATTOO SAID? NO.

BUT LETS ALL JUMP ON THIS NEW NIGGAS DICK CUZ HE'S NEW AND WE ALL HATE NEW RAP CUZ WE FROM THE 80S-90S AND WE HATE WHATS HAPPENING WITH RAP NOW BECAUSE OUR ERA WAS THE GOLDEN ERA AND NIGGAS ARE RUINING IT AND BLAZEEBLAH

IM NOT GONNA BE THAT OLD CRANKY NIGGA B. I FUCK WITH SOME NEW SHIT AND SOME OLD SHIT, BUT IM NOT GONNA SAY SOME SHIT IS DOPE CUZ ITS OLD OR CUZ ITS NEW, IMA SAY ITS DOPE CUZ I THINK ITS DOPE.

THANK YOU

im with you 100%...i fuck with old shit and new shit...when my ipod is on shuffle it will go from CNN to Luda back to Cormega and then to Gucci....

i just can't listen to rick ross cause he's just to big of a perp IMO

his shit aint even exaggerated its straight made up... it would be different if he had a few random lines on some hustlin shit, but he mentions that he made millions from it every fucking verse.

if ima listen to some gangsta shit its gonna be some Gucci or some D-Block

I'm on some heavy duty hater shit on these fake motherfuckers, in rap, real life, whatever.

I don't listen to most new shit including Rick Ross because I'm that grumpy old dude.

Rap was way better before you HAD to be gangster to sell records.