Rick Ross.. Busted!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRANCOIS: MON DIEU!!! CE NEGRE UTILISE NOS LUNETTES DE SOLEIL!!!!

OTHER GAY FRENCH NIGGA: LAISEE VITE LE DEGAGEMENT UN RAPPORT DISANT QU'ILS SONT PRODUIT VENDU ILLEGALMENT!!!

FRANCOIS: LA BONNE IDEE LAISSE MAINTENANT DISPARAITRE DONNENT A MARC UN TRAVAIL DE JANTE

• Like 1

ALSO, WHO GIVES A FUCK? ILL TAKE A HOT DIO SHIT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LV STORE AND THROW THOSE STEVEN SPROUSE SPACE BOOTS INTO SOME TRAIN TRACKS WITH MARC JACOBS FACE.

ROSS NEW ALBUM IS FUCKIN FLAMES B. FUCK "RICK ROSS" THE PERSON, WHO GIVES A FUCK? YALL NIGGAS WANNA TALK ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS NEXT?

Most CO's do dirt of their own.

They're not cops, and as long as you're not acting a complete fool, trying to kill them or someone else (and we all know this one has its exceptions depending on what type of CO you're talking about) I think it's a safe bet to say you're gonna be left alone. Once you're dealing with people who are already locked up, as opposed to looking for people to lock up, the deal changes a little bit.

But I've never been anywhere besides bookings and city jail cells, nor do I care to go anywhere else, so I could be completely talking out of my ass.

CO's must be different where you're from then, cause where I'm from they got just as much if not more of an attitude and talk to everyone like they're a piece of shit just the same as cops.

YEAH THATS BASIC THOUGH CUZ IF YOU WORK IN A PRISON AND YOU DONT ACT LIKE THAT INMATES ARE GONNA EAT YOU UP NO HOMO. REMEMBER THAT NIGGA IN JUNIOR HIGH THAT DID DUMB SHIT JUST TO DO DUMB SHIT AND DIDNT CARE? AND WOULD JUST PUNCH A NIGGA FOR WHATEVER, FOR WEARING GLASSES, FOR BEING SHORT, FOR SNEEZING...THAT NIGGA IS IN JAIL NOW, AND HE'S GOT THE SAME MINDSET EXCEPT NOW HE WANTS TO GIVE EVERYONE A BUCK50 AND START JAIL RIOTS...SO OF COURSE THE CO'S GOTTA COME DOWN AND BEAT A NIGGA STUPID. FUCK PRISON THOUGH THAT SHIT IS FOR BIRD NIGGAS WHO CANT COVER THEY TRACKS OR BREAK A SNITCHES HEAD QUICK ENOUGH.

I did a month in county on top of more 24/48 hr holds than I can count

Fuck COs, there lowest forms of life on a bad day , but some of them are just big dudes with kids who want govt benefits, were too stupid to be administrative, and too shook or clumsy to be a cop. Either way you gotta be a fucked up individual to make it your job to fuck with caged people like they aren't human.

A bad CO is a billion times worse than the worst training day ass cop

But what the fuck does that have to do with rick ross? You cats actually think the rap game is real? You havnt figured it out that this shit is 99% lies yet? This is the music industry not the fucking pro-rapper wrestling league.

Like oh shit, a rapper lied? Really? He's not as gangster as you thought? Fuck I never saw that shit coming!

In all fairness, cops and CO's are entirely different. I have no problem with CO's really, I know 4 or 5

this is very true, i just don't repsect the fact he tried to cover it up for so long, then when he finally realized there was no escaping it he confessed.

i can't listen to someone rap about they got rich off selling coke and crack when you know he probably didnt.

But what the fuck does that have to do with rick ross? You cats actually think the rap game is real? You havnt figured it out that this shit is 99% lies yet? This is the music industry not the fucking pro-rapper wrestling league.

Like oh shit, a rapper lied? Really? He's not as gangster as you thought? Fuck I never saw that shit coming!

I know the rap game is full of lies, but theres still some real rappers out there and thats who I listen too

CO's must be different where you're from then, cause where I'm from they got just as much if not more of an attitude and talk to everyone like they're a piece of shit just the same as cops.

A lot of people in prison are pieces of shit though, and act that way in prison so you faulting a CO for being a hardass back?