***Firearms/Rifles/Handguns SUPER_MEGA_THREAD***

ClueTwo

crack pipe

haha, its a whistle.

WHISTLE.jpg

"Brass Ships or Bosun's whistle are a traditional whistles used on board ships especially Naval ships. They where used by the ships bosun to indicate when he wanted attention or things done on board ship, they where also used to pipe the captain or senior naval officers aboard ship."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I've been driving with my 9mm in the glove box. going on a month. i don't carry it on me ever as i do not have a CCP but i can openly carry in my car and not have a problem. ANYONE ELSE?

Keep that shit separate from the clip and find a better place.

Not near your insurance/registration. Cops will shoot you.

yea really... put it behind your seat if your in a truck, get a seat cover thats made for sedans that has a pocket in the back for maps and stuff. and keep the magazine under your seat or something. but for the love of god dont put it near what you have to give every cop.....

i don't keep my insurance/registration in the glove box.

Can I carry concealed in my vehicle without a permit (even in Denver)? YES

See C.R.S. 18-12-204

(3) (a) A person who may lawfully possess a handgun may carry a handgun under the following circumstances without obtaining a permit and the handgun shall not be considered concealed:

(I) The handgun is in the possession of a person who is in a private automobile or in some other private means of conveyance and who carries the handgun for a legal use, including self-defense; or

(II) The handgun is in the possession of a person who is legally engaged in hunting activities within the state.

(b) The provisions of this subsection (3) shall not be construed to authorize the carrying of a handgun in violation of the provisions of section 18-12-105 or 18-12-105.5.

i don't keep my insurance/registration in the glove box.

Can I carry concealed in my vehicle without a permit (even in Denver)? YES

See C.R.S. 18-12-204

(3) (a) A person who may lawfully possess a handgun may carry a handgun under the following circumstances without obtaining a permit and the handgun shall not be considered concealed:

(I) The handgun is in the possession of a person who is in a private automobile or in some other private means of conveyance and who carries the handgun for a legal use, including self-defense; or

(II) The handgun is in the possession of a person who is legally engaged in hunting activities within the state.

(b) The provisions of this subsection (3) shall not be construed to authorize the carrying of a handgun in violation of the provisions of section 18-12-105 or 18-12-105.5.

Dude, that is all good and well, but you're putting your life in danger.

In TN, I can open carry without a permit. If I do this, I will most likely be jumped on

by some overzealous security guard or shot by some faggot cop who has no idea

about our State Constitution.

where do you suggest i put it? underneath my seat? center console?

Under the seat might be worse. Maybe clip in the glove and gun behind the seat as Acer suggested?

http://www.securityandsafetysupply.com/products-duty-gear/protech-8.html

http://www.grassburr.com/custom-leather-products.ASP

http://www.center-of-mass.com/Store_InCarGunSafe.htm

Wow. Check your local state laws, but I can tell you as a concealed carry holder that keeping the gun in the glove box here in Arizona, is concealed. I'm responding from my phone, but I'm sure if you were to define concealment it would state that the object being concealed would have to be in plain site for it to be proven otherwise.

As a person who carries, I would never personally recommend you taking the magazine and keeping it seperate from the firearm. That completely defeats the purpose of carrying for self defense. Leave it at home if you don't have it loaded and ready to fire. Of course, if you're not mentally prepared to use it, again, keep it under your pillow and hopefully you sleep better at night.

Every state will differ in the laws. Take a class, buy a book, or go to the gun store and talk. DO NOT LISTEN TO EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, READ THE LAWS AND READ THEM AGAIN, AND THEN........ TAKE A CLASS, READ A BOOK, AND RINSE\REPEAT..