***Firearms/Rifles/Handguns SUPER_MEGA_THREAD***

ClueTwo

Aw shit- don't make me nerd out... It's an AR I built on a spike's tactical lower with a cmmg 2-stage trigger, magpul ctr stock, daniel defense lite rail, white oak armament stainless 14.5 in barrel (with the midlength gas system) pws fsc556 flash suppressor/compensator and a leupold mark 4 MR/T in a larue mount. fuck, i am a gun dork.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a huge fan of anything in .357. I have a Glock in .357 Sig. Id like to get a .357 mag revolver next. Probably a small snub nose I can conceal better than the Glock. Never shot anything like it before or since in the way of handgun ammo. Its kind of expensive to shoot, but I dont go shooting that much. Georgia Arms sells good factory reloads for about $18/50 rounds, I buy those for the range.

Aw shit- don't make me nerd out... It's an AR I built on a spike's tactical lower with a cmmg 2-stage trigger, magpul ctr stock, daniel defense lite rail, white oak armament stainless 14.5 in barrel (with the midlength gas system) pws fsc556 flash suppressor/compensator and a leupold mark 4 MR/T in a larue mount. fuck, i am a gun dork.

My AR15 is still a virgin . :lol:

I do want a 6.8 SPC upper receiver though , badly .

The pistol shown below, is an effort to create a cheap (and easy to make) 1911 from sheet metal.

These pistols have been used in the Vietnam war, and this particular one has been brought back to US.

mc4u9u.jpg

14kcmfp.jpg

2mzxx04.jpg

2rhv3mt.jpg

zlfbdf.jpg

2wp5c49.jpg

Not the most beautiful 1911 but very special and that's the demonstration of human creativity

FYI

The US Army field manual on improvised munitions shows you how to make homemade firearms.

PIPE PISTOL FOR 9 MM AMMUNITION

fig03-01-01.gif

A 9 mm pistol can be made from 1/4" steel gas or water pipe and fittings.

MATERIALS REQUIRED:

1/4" nominal size steel pipe 4 to 6 inches long with threaded ends.

1/4" Solid pipe plug

Two (2) steel pipe couplings

Metal strap - roughly 1/8" x 1/4" x 5"

Two (2) elastic bands

Flat head nail - 6D or 8D (approx. 1/16" diameter)

Two (2) wood screws #8

Wood 8" x 5" x 1"

Drill

1/4" wood or metal rod, (approx. 8" long)

http://onlinebooks.110mb.com/tm%2031-210/31-210-03-01.htm

SHOTGUN (12 GAUGE)

fig03-02-01.gif

A 12-gauge shotgun can be made from 3/4" water or gas pipe and fittings.

MATERIALS REQUIRED:

Wood 2" x 4" x 32"

3/4" nominal size water or gas pipe 20" to 30" long threaded on one end.

3/4" steel coupling

Solid 3/4" pipe plug

Metal strap (1/4" x 1/16" x 4")

Twine, heavy (100 yards approximately)

3 wood screws and screwdriver

Flat head nail 6D or 8D

Hand drill

Saw or knife

File

Shellac or lacquer

Elastic Bands

http://onlinebooks.110mb.com/tm%2031-210/31-210-03-02.htm

CARBINE (7.62 mm Standard Rifle Ammunition)

fig03-04-01.gif

A rifle can be made from water or gas pipe and fittings. Standard cartridge are used for ammunition.

MATERIALS REQUIRED:

Wood approximately 2" x 4" x 30"

1/4" nominal size iron water or gas pipe 20" long threaded at one end.

3/8" to 1/4 reducer

3/8" x 1-1/2" threaded pipe

3/8" pipe coupling

Metal strap approximately 1/2" x 1/16" x 4".

Twine, heavy (100 yards approx.)

3 wood screws and screwdriver

Flat head nail about 1" long

Hand drill

Saw or knife

File

Pipe wrench

Shellac or laqcuer

Elastic bands

Solid 3/8" pipe plug

http://onlinebooks.110mb.com/tm%2031-210/31-210-03-04.htm

i have a question, i am a cali resident, but can i go to Indiana and buy silencers and other cool shit, and just "bring" them back in??

i kno since the lovelle mixon shit has been hot, but i really want to go out of state and get me a nice automatic somethin, really really want a bushmaster carbine and i dont want to waste my money on some whack ass CA legal ten shot POS.

naw but for real, i really wanna build something like this. one of my homies is building a ar15, he went to pheonix and got a receiver and 30 round mag. go out of state and peice together your rifle. what kind of ID is required for purchasing out of state?

^It's not legal to own those in Cali, which means even if someone would sell you those things in another state, you would be in deep shit if you got caught with them in California. If you want to legally own a regular ar, or any other "assault" rifle, you would have to move out of that state. Besides, I am pretty sure if you have a Cali I.D. nobody would sell that stuff out of state to you anyway. To get a silencer, you have to fill out some paperwork, send it off to the ATF, wait for approval, pay a $200 tax stamp, then you can legally purchase said silencer. But I don't think in Cali.

hey i went to the gun store today, i am set to buy a rifle of some kind. im wondering if i should get a 30-30 or .308? which is cheaper? they told me a box of 30-30 was like 25 bucks for 20 rounds!! expensive as fuck, is .308 cheaper? i want a good balance of being able to shoot at the range for cheap, and being able to take it out hunting if need be. magazine fed is a plus but i guess thats illegal in CA.

im also thinking about just getting a .22 for target shooting. they had a filipine made AK22 which looks like a AK47 but its in .22 caliber. is this a POS gun or you think it would make a good range toy??

hey i went to the gun store today, i am set to buy a rifle of some kind. im wondering if i should get a 30-30 or .308? which is cheaper? they told me a box of 30-30 was like 25 bucks for 20 rounds!! expensive as fuck, is .308 cheaper? i want a good balance of being able to shoot at the range for cheap, and being able to take it out hunting if need be. magazine fed is a plus but i guess thats illegal in CA.

im also thinking about just getting a .22 for target shooting. they had a filipine made AK22 which looks like a AK47 but its in .22 caliber. is this a POS gun or you think it would make a good range toy??

you might be able to find cheaper .308 ammo because it is the same thing as the 7.62x51 nato round, which is more common than 30-30. military surplus or wolf/brown bear (kind of low quality ammo) is always cheaper than quality hunting ammo. as far as magazines, i am pretty sure you can have one, it just has to be fixed and not hold more than 10 rounds. sks maybe? its not .308, but 7.62x39 is pretty cheap.