Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClueTwo

***Firearms/Rifles/Handguns SUPER_MEGA_THREAD***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

akhliv.jpg[/img]

This is what I keep in the car its loaded with .44 black talons it will pretty much rip through anything.But to be honest it is the biggest waste of money its not accurate at all and jams pretty easily.

^^It might be the ammo you are using causing it to jam. But if you pulled out on someone with a fo-fo Desert Eagle, they would probably shit themselves basically within 3 seconds. I used to have a Baby Eagle .45 compact, all steel, that shit was the business.

Yeah some ammo is worst then other magnum rounds cause it to "stove pipe "like crazy the black talons work well with it .

Anyone into revolvers/wheel guns... That's been on my mind now for months and is going to be my next purchase. I want a Dirty Harry style .44 mag....

3580478b42f1e5f02.jpg

I got a smith & wesson 686 plus, (holds 7 instead of 6) .357 mag. it's real accurate and will probably never jam. Plus, no saftey to worry about. Revolvers are worth having for sure.

06-01-08_1616.jpg.bd0b80f3d7c008d672bec4edea0de9e7.jpg

Aw shit- don't make me nerd out... It's an AR I built on a spike's tactical lower with a cmmg 2-stage trigger, magpul ctr stock, daniel defense lite rail, white oak armament stainless 14.5 in barrel (with the midlength gas system) pws fsc556 flash suppressor/compensator and a leupold mark 4 MR/T in a larue mount. fuck, i am a gun dork.

Im a huge fan of anything in .357. I have a Glock in .357 Sig. Id like to get a .357 mag revolver next. Probably a small snub nose I can conceal better than the Glock. Never shot anything like it before or since in the way of handgun ammo. Its kind of expensive to shoot, but I dont go shooting that much. Georgia Arms sells good factory reloads for about $18/50 rounds, I buy those for the range.

Aw shit- don't make me nerd out... It's an AR I built on a spike's tactical lower with a cmmg 2-stage trigger, magpul ctr stock, daniel defense lite rail, white oak armament stainless 14.5 in barrel (with the midlength gas system) pws fsc556 flash suppressor/compensator and a leupold mark 4 MR/T in a larue mount. fuck, i am a gun dork.

My AR15 is still a virgin . :lol:

I do want a 6.8 SPC upper receiver though , badly .

The pistol shown below, is an effort to create a cheap (and easy to make) 1911 from sheet metal.

These pistols have been used in the Vietnam war, and this particular one has been brought back to US.

mc4u9u.jpg

14kcmfp.jpg

2mzxx04.jpg

2rhv3mt.jpg

zlfbdf.jpg

2wp5c49.jpg

Not the most beautiful 1911 but very special and that's the demonstration of human creativity