***Firearms/Rifles/Handguns SUPER_MEGA_THREAD***

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rdts.com/Videos/HK21EUG_120rnd_hdv720.wmv

Mam's, this is my neighbor...If you're willing to pay for ammo I think we should be able to line something up. These guys do all custom work on HK machines only. Their work goes to SWAT, Military, and Police departments only..

Holy shit dude, it's so on! NH

I'd def be willing to pay for ammo, would be good to know roughly what the pricing standard is.

Also, can I wear a tuxedo while I shoot?

Finally, can we buy baby dolls and paint them like little demon babies and then shoot the crap out of them? I'm serious. I want this to be pretty outrageous.

My list is pretty weak , but then again I don't get much time to enjoy shooting , because of work .

1965 Winchester Model 70 30.06 ( glass-bedded )

Colt AR-15 .223

Ruger Blackhawk Single-action .357

Remington 870 12 gauge Shotgun

Holy shit dude, it's so on! NH

I'd def be willing to pay for ammo, would be good to know roughly what the pricing standard is.

Also, can I wear a tuxedo while I shoot?

Finally, can we buy baby dolls and paint them like little demon babies and then shoot the crap out of them? I'm serious. I want this to be pretty outrageous.

Yo Mam's, the dude in that video, well........He's a jugalo. Tuxedo's and demon painted babies are weak sauce compared to the shit I'm sure he dreams about.

Hate to break it to you, but ammo is not only outrageously expensive but extremely hard to find right now. Not impossible, but difficult. Try searching for .308/7.62mm ammo and see what it's going for...

Remington 870 12Ga Pump Action, Mine is pretty similar to the picture shown, but I've got the larger padded thumb hole stock, extended choke, and longer barrel.

remington_870_hd.jpg

its mind boggling to even imagine anyone i know owning this or anything else in the thread.

we're only allowed rifles.

i want to go about getting a hand gun but shiii, i got no idea.

Tommy Tough, nice value on the SW Sigma pistols, but terrible trigger pull on those things. Glock 31/32 in .357 Sig OR 22/23 in .40 cal. with 9mm conversion barrell/factory 9mm mags=most versatile handgun IMO. You can also convert the .357 Sig Glocks into .40 and vice versa with factory parts. Or you could do that plus get a 9mm conversion barrel and have 3 calibers in one gun. Im about to cop the Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel and a factory G17 mag for my G31 and just shoot 9mm at the range and use the .357 Sig for personal defense/concealed carry only. Its much cheaper. Once in a while I will still shoot .357, there's nothing like that sound and flash. Makes a .40 look and feel like a 9mm.

i get caught with any gun its flat 5 year no parole.

i had a s&w 38 snub, real sexy too but thats gone with the wind.

too bad how guns are necessary someplaces. I keep a box cutter

I dont want to use it and if i get caught with it a competent lawyer

could argue I use it at work and simply forgot to take it from my

pocket. In highschool i used a lock. Glad i never had to use that

too since walking the surrounding blocks in an hour i would probably find

at least a few burners and a bunch of sharp shit.

What's funny is that even though you can see scale because it's next to a dollar that picture does not do that round justice until you hold it in your hand. I'm sure you get it dow, but most just won't comprehend how fucking large that bullet is...

Tommy Tough, nice value on the SW Sigma pistols, but terrible trigger pull on those things. Glock 31/32 in .357 Sig OR 22/23 in .40 cal. with 9mm conversion barrell/factory 9mm mags=most versatile handgun IMO. You can also convert the .357 Sig Glocks into .40 and vice versa with factory parts. Or you could do that plus get a 9mm conversion barrel and have 3 calibers in one gun. Im about to cop the Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel and a factory G17 mag for my G31 and just shoot 9mm at the range and use the .357 Sig for personal defense/concealed carry only. Its much cheaper. Once in a while I will still shoot .357, there's nothing like that sound and flash. Makes a .40 look and feel like a 9mm.

word, this is good to know, nice little tid bit.