***Firearms/Rifles/Handguns SUPER_MEGA_THREAD***

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at one time considering the SW Sigma SW9VE 9mm, all black, because of the low price, but I got the Glock for obvious reasons. I have read that people have success with them after a trigger job, by installing a trigger spring that is around a 5.5 lb pull vs. the nearly 8 lb. pull on the factory SW spring. Then there's some people who dont mind the hard trigger pull from the factory spring. The reason that SW did that was that they designed the pistol to be just like the Glock in well, pretty much everything, but that's the only safety I believe on the SW. I also didn't like the way the SW felt in my hand as much as the Glock. I would say, if you dont already have one and don't want to spend around $500 for a Glock, go ahead and get one. I might just pick one up after all because it is more concealable while wearing shorts than my G31.

I've been close to buying a .45 over the past 5 years or so . I feel like an idiot passing up on an H&K USP for $400...oh well . Your thoughts on a Springfield Armory 1911 ? I know how pricey they can be , as I want to buy an M14 from them...just not for $1700 .

Anyone into revolvers/wheel guns... That's been on my mind now for months and is going to be my next purchase. I want a Dirty Harry style .44 mag....

3580478b42f1e5f02.jpg

I got a smith & wesson 686 plus, (holds 7 instead of 6) .357 mag. it's real accurate and will probably never jam. Plus, no saftey to worry about. Revolvers are worth having for sure.

06-01-08_1616.jpg.bd0b80f3d7c008d672bec4edea0de9e7.jpg