HAHHA Hell Yeah! Saudi judge: It's OK to slap spendthrift wives (USA Needs to adopt this)

Seffiks

(CNN) -- Husbands are allowed to slap their wives if they spend lavishly, a Saudi judge said recently during a seminar on domestic violence, Saudi media reported Sunday.

Arab News, a Saudi English-language daily newspaper based in Riyadh, reported that Judge Hamad Al-Razine said that "if a person gives SR 1,200 [$320] to his wife and she spends 900 riyals [$240] to purchase an abaya [the black cover that women in Saudi Arabia must wear] from a brand shop and if her husband slaps her on the face as a reaction to her action, she deserves that punishment."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/05/10/saudi.court.wife.slapping/index.html?eref=rss_latest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: HAHHA Hell Yeah! Saudi judge: It's OK to slap spendthrift wives (USA Needs to adopt th

thats bitch shit of those dudes to gang up on him.

i dont agree with slapping a bitch, but she had it coming.....

HOW CAN YOU SLAP?!

:lol:

Re: HAHHA Hell Yeah! Saudi judge: It's OK to slap spendthrift wives (USA Needs to adopt th

and she spends 900 riyals to purchase an abaya

I'd smack a bitch too if she spent 900 riyals to purchase an abaya. I'd be like "WHOOOAAAA BITCH, WE'RE IN AMERICAN HERE, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET RIYALS AT AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BUYING AN ABAYA FOR?"

I just think it's funny how badly saudi arabia's setting themselves up for the epic fail in the next few decades when they run out of oil. When women start joining their workforce and saving their economy, prepare to see every saudi dude get their asshole's roosted by the biggest group feminists the world has ever seen.

Till then: MANS WORLD.

I spend excessive amounts of money on accessories.

I'd like to see somebody try to slap me in the face.

They'd come home to all their clothes burnt to ashes in the front yard.