Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate these fucking things.

I got cramp in my lower leg in my sleep last night, I fucking woke up in pain, lasted for ages.

Anyone else get this? Its always when im asleep, normally when I've been drinking too.

[edit] Nocturnal leg cramps

Nocturnal leg cramps are involuntary muscle contractions that occur in the calves, soles of the feet, or other muscles in the body during the night or (less commonly) while resting. Only a few fibers of a muscle may be activated.[11] The duration of nocturnal leg cramps is highly variable with cramps sometimes only lasting a few seconds and other times several minutes. Soreness in the muscles may remain for some time after the cramp ends. These cramps are more common in older people but may happen to anyone. They can happen quite frequently in teenagers and in some people while they are exercising at night. Nocturnal leg cramps can be very painful, especially if the person is dehydrated. Usually, putting some pressure on the affected leg by walking some distance will make the cramp go away.

The precise cause of these cramps is unclear. Potential contributing factors are believed to include dehydration, low levels of certain minerals (magnesium, potassium, calcium, and sodium), and the reduced blood flow through the muscles attendant in prolonged sitting or lying down. Less common causes include more serious conditions or the use of drugs.

Nocturnal leg cramps may be relieved by stretching the affected leg straight out and pointing the toes upward. People report that quickly standing up and walking a few steps may also shorten the duration of a cramp.[citation needed]

Nocturnal leg cramps (almost exclusively calf cramps) are considered to be 'normal' during the late stages of pregnancy. They can, however, vary in intensity from mild to incredibly painful. Also, the standard R.I.C.E. treatment may be used.

i hate getting a cramp in my hamstrings while fucking.

if its a real bad cramp, i might lose the boner.

Seems to come and go. There'd be a period of a week or two when it would happen every night.

But then it goes away and doesn't happen at all for another 6 months.

I never figured out what caused it.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night, with these intense calf cramps, it's not every night but it hads happend a few times in the last month. Also i have gotten these small cramps in the side of my thigh when im doing sex, it' does not hurt much but i gotta stop for a second while which pisses my girl off.

Think i have to drink more water.

I have seriously woken up with calf cramps/ charlie horse/ intense pain like circus fires thinking it was the person sleeping next to me's fault. Good thing I didn't punch them haha.

I always thought it was from riding my bike and getting cramps from not stretching.

I just stretch the muscle both ways and breath deeply. Shit sucks.

I used to get bad cramps at night. I'm not sure what caused it but I think stress played a part because I've not had it regularly in ages.

thursday i got a cramp while i was walking down the stairs getting off the train and fell down the stairs...

shit was fucked up cause mad people seen it.

/salty as hell

fuck cramps

How yo keep it dat gangsta....?

thursday i got a cramp while i was walking down the stairs getting off the train and fell down the stairs...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get them occasionally, I find if I eat bananas(potassium) and drink more water it helps.

you got the leg-aids!

on another sort-of-related-conversation...my body has been waking me up at fucking god awfull random times recently...like i wake up, look at my phone and realise its 6.15 or something random then get all screwy and try and go back to sleep but it never works...

^ thats similar with me.

if im woken up by noise or whatever, no matter what time it is, i will not be able to fall back asleep. it realy sucks.

I get cramps on the backside of my knees when I'm laying in bed about to go to sleep... it sucks haaard, then I'll wake up to the same cramps once in awhile and wont be able to get back to sleep.

I think it might be because I dont stretch enough when I workout.

i had a wicked one in my leg while riding my motorcycle the other day, had to pull over. fucking terrible.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now