BiC White-Out Pens

I Like It Raw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^obviously you dont....

right about now im thinkin

gee, how does this scrote has 4,820 posts... if the first 4,819 were anything like the last one, then i know exactly what raven was talkin about with this place costing too much every month. all because of jackasses like this guy wastin the bandwidth and raven's money.

if you cant use the search button, then you wont be treated fairly. all the dominant posters who know anything about anything know how to use the search button. worry about that before being puzzled by this ellusive white out pen mystery that has been explained like 500 times in the threads before you.

you look like a fuckin jackass with all that egg on your face.

all because of jackasses like this guy wastin the bandwidth and raven's money.

if you cant use the search button, then you wont be treated fairly.

you look like a fuckin jackass with all that egg on your face.

1. your rant is a waste of bandwidth. Typical self-imposed 12oz stewardship typical of those that come here all the fucking time but lack the authority to ban people so they compensate by turning out little attacks that are witty only to themselves.

2. Fair treatment? On this website? Kissing ass is the only way to get fair treatment around here homie. Got a dissenting opinion? Pffft, resign yourself to an eventual banning.

3. You sound like a fucking jackass with all that yolk spilling out your mouth.

Ps...i had sex with your mom

and by the way, if you ever try to get cross with me again, there WILL be consequences.... and i wont be the one to make it obvious to you, but you will feel it when it happens....

cantstoprunning.com

i said it... yeah WHAT?!

matter fact, now that i see all your previous posts homie you just look like one little bitch nigga.

somebody who is tryin to give their opinion where it is not due. you seem like one of those motherfuckers who seem like they have clout, but they dont....

what a piece of shit... you been on here for like what, 3 weeks? i been on here for the better part of 10 years and i have posted eons worth of how-tos and explanations to questions that would totally render your life pointless... well in the graff world that is....

because if you are coming on here and talking shit to me, and you truly DONT know who i am, then you sir, are trading on thin ice. because anyone here will tell you that by default, i pwn your ass on my worst day.

and on my best day ill pwn your whole family and your bloodline of toys.

]

so that being said, i hope you correct yourself before acer or daonlyqueue get on your ass for not coming correct.

fuckin kill yourself.

your sex life is a horrible analogy

is this kid still talking? just ditch this account and make a new one so we dont have to hate you as much..

at least then you would have a chance at all of being accepted here.

just face it, you talked shit to the wrong people. take your licks and gtfo