Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whitepower

FEEL MODE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thi shit should be called SLEEP MODE. cause the shit made me pass out,ven the hmis dog passd out. all the music was boring ass beats, all instrumental, the footage was like years old, and the only new shit was just driving around LA filming shit that had already been done,been on the net, and been in mags. it was like looking at a movie version of the LA thread or watching war 3 cause alot of th footage was the same.

as time goes on. i find that Art of Storytelling was the best graff vid ive seen

Absolutely. The replay value is solid, I NEVER tire of watching that movie. I would love a sequel.

Absolutely. The replay value is solid, I NEVER tire of watching that movie. I would love a sequel.

ive heard rumors about it. and saw some hints towards it on their myspace about it to.. im sure it will top the first.

thi shit should be called SLEEP MODE. cause the shit made me pass out,ven the hmis dog passd out. all the music was boring ass beats, all instrumental, the footage was like years old, and the only new shit was just driving around LA filming shit that had already been done,been on the net, and been in mags. it was like looking at a movie version of the LA thread or watching war 3 cause alot of th footage was the same.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, and its impossible to please everyone but the part about a lot of the footage being the same as war, or that its like looking through the LA thread isn't necessarily true.

thanks for the feedback everyone good or bad, we hope some of yall enjoy it, its actually been doing well and the feedback has been better then expected.

I hope some of yall can understand this really is only done due to our own appreciation for graffiti, while the video is for sale, and a little money can be made from producing DVD's the amount of time, work and effort that goes into this i think far out weighs the money that comes back from the sales. Just wanted to point that out in case any one had the misconception that we are somehow making loot, or even providing for our family's with the sales of these vids :lol:

• Like 1

Love this fuckin DVD. Bought my copy from Jolt (does the gorilla character/his name in the movie)

One of the best graff dvd's i've seen (out of the ones that don't do interviews, etc.)

buy it, you fucking beggars.

So amazing to me how much money you kids spend on shoes and fancy clothes and stupid shit but won't give a dollar to support an independent publication. I'm not on some hippy shit, I pay for little, but you little twirps are sitting here begging like you deserve to have something that people spent a grip of money to get made, given to you in your lap for nothing. Spend the money, get the product in hand, support motivated people who are doing shit. Another benefit you short sighted retards fail to realize is that years down the line it will be nice to look back and actually have a dvd or video in hand with artwork, and not some gay link to a torrent. I look back on old VHS videos I bought years ago and get pumped to revisit them again.

fucking scavangers, hate you all.

buy it, you fucking beggars.

So amazing to me how much money you kids spend on shoes and fancy clothes and stupid shit but won't give a dollar to support an independent publication. I'm not on some hippy shit, I pay for little, but you little twirps are sitting here begging like you deserve to have something that people spent a grip of money to get made, given to you in your lap for nothing. Spend the money, get the product in hand, support motivated people who are doing shit. Another benefit you short sighted retards fail to realize is that years down the line it will be nice to look back and actually have a dvd or video in hand with artwork, and not some gay link to a torrent. I look back on old VHS videos I bought years ago and get pumped to revisit them again.

fucking scavangers, hate you all.

eh, im not a kid and my clothes suck. I don't wanna pay for anything. I don't care about supporting anyone. so there you have it.

Hope you had fun writing that paragraph

the youtube trailer gave it too much hype...at times i just skipped to the next scene....

i only really enjoyed the pcf world scene

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now