FEEL MODE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitepower

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thi shit should be called SLEEP MODE. cause the shit made me pass out,ven the hmis dog passd out. all the music was boring ass beats, all instrumental, the footage was like years old, and the only new shit was just driving around LA filming shit that had already been done,been on the net, and been in mags. it was like looking at a movie version of the LA thread or watching war 3 cause alot of th footage was the same.

• 3 weeks later...
thi shit should be called SLEEP MODE. cause the shit made me pass out,ven the hmis dog passd out. all the music was boring ass beats, all instrumental, the footage was like years old, and the only new shit was just driving around LA filming shit that had already been done,been on the net, and been in mags. it was like looking at a movie version of the LA thread or watching war 3 cause alot of th footage was the same.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, and its impossible to please everyone but the part about a lot of the footage being the same as war, or that its like looking through the LA thread isn't necessarily true.

thanks for the feedback everyone good or bad, we hope some of yall enjoy it, its actually been doing well and the feedback has been better then expected.

I hope some of yall can understand this really is only done due to our own appreciation for graffiti, while the video is for sale, and a little money can be made from producing DVD's the amount of time, work and effort that goes into this i think far out weighs the money that comes back from the sales. Just wanted to point that out in case any one had the misconception that we are somehow making loot, or even providing for our family's with the sales of these vids :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...