EQUALITY-from a white boy

\\KNUX//

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's all how you carry yourself and how your body language reflects "you".

when i was younger, i walked through some of the hardest hoods in atlanta.

not a damn thing happened to me. in fact, the folks in the projects were a ton nicer

than the white folks in the nice parts of atlanta.

knux, you might be presenting yourself as a "doofy ass white boy" because every time that I'm in the strip at night no one says shit to me other than "can I get a smoke/change". just make sure that's not the case.

I meet way more racist black people than I do white people, and I see black people acting and saying racist things in public way more than white people, but everyone just lets it slide like they have a right to be that way or they are too pussy to say something about it.

I think that this occurs because black people are a minority, which doesnt't justify it at all, but somehow makes it less offensive.

that, and black people are stupid. :D

i am a doofy ass white girl in the hood and i've never had a problem i couldn't handle verbally.

then again i've never been jumped by a gang of puertorican teenagers, as has been known to happen to unsuspecting white girls around the way.

don't think i could talk my way out of that.

just hold your head high and keep on truckin, what else you gonna do.

I think in most grimey spots in most cities you're more at risk of getting fucked with by the crazy homeless cats than the locals.. you just gotta mind your business and don't try to act all hard ass.

Oh.. and Casek.. you should have bought that weed from me that day.. do you know how much honey I had to put in my hair to get white guy dreadlocks in that Atalanta heat?!?!

I think in most grimey spots in most cities you're more at risk of getting fucked with by the crazy homeless cats than the locals.. you just gotta mind your business and don't try to act all hard ass.

Oh.. and Casek.. you should have bought that weed from me that day.. do you know how much honey I had to put in my hair to get white guy dreadlocks in that Atalanta heat?!?!

haha. what was funny about the rastafarian is that he was pushing a baby in its carriage.

slangin'.

somehow, it made me trust him more. damn babies!

:lol: Casek.. that made me think of the old Dave Chapelle stand-up. He said his limo driver took him to the hood 3 in the morning and there was a baby standing on the corner in a dirty diaper and the baby tried to sell him some weed.

actually, only one guy tried to sell me some kind bud. that was a rastafarian in little five points.

everyone, including bob marley in little five, were really really nice.

Dude

Little 5 points isn't even close to dangerous, it's a trendy commercial district surrounded by middle class houses, and some really nice ones. It's a lot of crafts people, trendy boutiques, record stores, and famous bars and restedaunts. I was stranded in the A in decatur for 2 weeks when I rear ended a car outside of Marietta on 85 and had to have a new radiator put in. My ex had an apt and left me with the keys while she was out of town. I didn't even have a phone. I hung out in little five all day and night, it's not dangerous or hood at all. It's not buckhead or peachtree center, but it's def not even close to hood

I thought you were talking about zone 3 or some shit

11l7v5k.jpg

Just saying

LFP doesn't look ANYTHING like this, at all

I've been to riverside (and I was like ten deep in 2 cars), and there's no famous bars, no record stores, no Rastafarians selling glass beads and organic oils, and no fellinis pizza. You won't find a bong for a 40 block radius...

There's a lot of malt liquor, cocaine, and chicken wing spots, but no vortex bar and grill

Fuck even roscoes chicken and waffles is even in a better neighborhood