EQUALITY-from a white boy

\\KNUX//

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now the people i know that i would consider hippies are trainhoppers and squatters.

back then it was little blonde girls with patchwork dresses who pushed mustangs.

really though i consider myself sort of a hippie at heart.

not meaning that i listen to jam bands.

but i do like dreamcatchers.

and i'm sort of a hippie when it comes to sex and drugs and money.

If you want to feel REALLY out of place in ATL go to west point where all the BMF Islamic bakerys and community centers are. I did some benefit work at the west end Islamic center a couple years ago, and I can't say I was threatened, but half the people swore I was a fed. The other half thought it was cool I was there tho, since even 99% of non racist white people would still be scared shitless to go in a Islamic center in one of the homes of revolutionary action in the south

Pffft that ain't shit

I saw a toddler in Friday the 13th, with her ghetto ass mom telling her to calm down the whole time

But I go to the black theater (we all know there's black and white movie theater) because I sneak in liquor and smoke weed in the back and talk all the way through the movie

If I go to the white theater it's all "SHHHHH!!!!"

Pffft that ain't shit

I saw a toddler in Friday the 13th, with her ghetto ass mom telling her to calm down the whole time

But I go to the black theater (we all know there's black and white movie theater) because I sneak in liquor and smoke weed in the back and talk all the way through the movie

If I go to the white theater it's all "SHHHHH!!!!"

LMAO NAH ITS "EXCUSE ME" MAD FIRM :lol:

OOH don't go in there die hard!!!! That terrorist has a bomb!!!!

MEMBER THAT PART IN FRIDAY THE 13TH WHEN JASON CAUGHT THAT DUDE FUCKIN THE GIRL AND SHISKABOBBED THOSE NIGGAS?

"YO DASS BIOLATION B!! NIGGA STAB THEM NIGGAS WHILE THEY FUCKIN!!"

SHIT HAD ME ROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOREVER B. ALSO, IM NOT ENTIRELY SURE THIS HAPPENED AT A MOVIE THEATER...MIGHTA BEEN MY CRIB.

There's a failed outdoor mall here called fountain square, it failed because we get 110 degree weather in the summer with 85% humidity for weeks on end and nobody is trying to shop in that

They also built it half a mile up from one of the worst projects in the city, so it turned into a boosting robbing fighting arena quick... But they use to have the fountain square theater and it was all project kids and parolees who worked there who didn't give a fuck, so you could just walk up in there, play some virtua fighter, then skip from movie to movie all day without even buying a ticket. We use to just theater hop all Saturday and drink our little pints of vodka in there

So we were watching Donnie Brasco (I'm dating myself pretty bad by saying I saw that in high school) and there's some huge fat motherfucker drinking 40s, clanking them around on the concrete and shit being real obvious. At one point he rolls his empty bottle down under the seats and it straight smashed on the front . Then this fat motherfucker passes out and stArts snoring loud, like buzzsaw shit, and for like 20 minutes everyone is screaming "WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!" but he doesn't move.

So then the usher comes in and can't wake his ass up. He gets the manager, who can't wake him up, then after another 10 the cops come in.

I don't know if you seen donnie brasko but there's the climactic scene where the Feds rush in and bust everyone, and they get led off in handcuffs. Well the cops bust this cat and take him out in handcuffs while everyone on screen Is getting led off in handcuffs... It was the dopest shit ever.

MEMBER THAT PART IN FRIDAY THE 13TH WHEN JASON CAUGHT THAT DUDE FUCKIN THE GIRL AND SHISKABOBBED THOSE NIGGAS?

"YO DASS BIOLATION B!! NIGGA STAB THEM NIGGAS WHILE THEY FUCKIN!!"

SHIT HAD ME ROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOREVER B. ALSO, IM NOT ENTIRELY SURE THIS HAPPENED AT A MOVIE THEATER...MIGHTA BEEN MY CRIB.

The only reason I don't cop a bootleg and actually to the theater is for shit like that