EQUALITY-from a white boy

\\KNUX//

this has been asked, stated, and debated a million times but im gonna get it out there anyway. so i know alotta yinz aint racist, but when i see you on the street you act it. what im sayin is you can have a conversation on here with a dude for like four months and not know his ethnicity and not give a fuck. im saying this cause it just happened to me today. not gonna lie, im a white boy from the suburbs. moved outta the city when i was like idk 6 so i dont remember too much. but for real i go back to the city and theres all these black dudes lookin at me like i just shit on their mom-and im in my own old neighborhood! now this might sound racist but its the for real truth. i dont get why this shit happens, i dont think i do it to other races, and if i do, please come up to me and say "hay buddy stop lookin at me like a dick." it just bugs me that i can talk to, relate, and have a good ass time talking to the same dude who i might see the next day and hell give me a dirty ass look. i wont know it was him, but if he wasnt so busy being tuff we could be tight or some shit. im not saying i wanna make friends with every dude i meet on the street, just chill on the angry shit. now not everybody is like this, im just talkin about like when im in the strip after 10 and ger called a "doofy ass white boy" every six fucking seconds. and im not talking like going to a nice part of town and being afraid of every black dude i see, im not that dumb and suburban haha. i mean like going to the northside and getting shithead looks from everybody. chill yo i aint tryin to do nothing. what im trying to say is, quit being a dick and say hello. i aint out to get you.

damn i sound like a stupid ass motherfucker, does this make sense to anybody but me?

p.s. where im at(sixburgh) theres mainly only black/white people around, no offense to other races and shit. i just said all about black people cause thats all there is pretty much haha.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I meet way more racist black people than I do white people, and I see black people acting and saying racist things in public way more than white people, but everyone just lets it slide like they have a right to be that way or they are too pussy to say something about it.

I meet way more racist black people than I do white people, and I see black people acting and saying racist things in public way more than white people, but everyone just lets it slide like they have a right to be that way or they are too pussy to say something about it.

^^^^dude just said pretty much what i was tryin ta say, without all the rambling and shit

WALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXT

im just talkin about like when im in the strip after 10 and ger called a "doofy ass white boy" every six fucking seconds. and im not talking like going to a nice part of town and being afraid of every black dude i see, im not that dumb and suburban haha. i mean like going to the northside and getting shithead looks from everybody.

it's not cuz you're white

it's cuz you wear skin tight leopard print pants and shit

don't act like white people don't talk shit about you either

everyone clowns on goofy teenagers going thru some stupid pseudo punk rock phase

Reverse racism, heard that shit happen in the store 15 minutes ago and have encountered it often.

Stay far away from Federal, problem solved.

haha my ex used to live near federal, that was awesome. thats actually around where i used to live but i was closer to AGH(where my parents worked).

just stay in the Southside like me where's it's hip to be white.

haha yeah but the beehive gets old. and unless i wanna drink coffee or go down to the works and buy some hipster shit or go to the cheesecake factory there really aint shit to do. anybody ever notice how all of the southside seems to be in a nice alley when yer tryin to bomb?

im from ireland... i only know one dude who is black who still writes and he gets a little bit of abuse, but its not bad... it works both ways in general, but i think because black people had it worse years ago, people kinda feel its ok now for them to get their own back. im not racist in the slightest btw.