Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mental invalid

Video of Colombian Cocaine Subs and Torpedo

Nice find. Interesting they only catch about 2 a year, wonder how many actually get through.

thanks for this. some good time killing. anything that has to do with drug smuggling and cartel's is more interesting than any other news. i'd definately read that book too by the smuggler but its all in spanish. fuckin a.

Yah. I read an interesting article on this.

Pretty dangerous indeed.

Kind of fucked when the boys roll up on you in the water though.

hahaha i wonder what would happen if a whale ate a sac of cocaine that fell off the boat.

Or if they just used some animatronic bullshit to make the boats look like whales?

those torpedo's that get dragged by ships are old news. they used to use a similar thing to bring hash to north america in the 60's/70's where i lived. some were attached to the bottom of the boat, some were dragged.

and to who ever said stop snitching, the real good smuggling systems you never hear about.

i dont know if this was only done in the movies..but my personal favorite smuggling technique is when they made the drugs into statues and stuff like that

man i fucking hate vice fucking trust fund hipster niggas, they love to stay on colombians dicks, make niggas look bad fucking blowing up spots and shit... *Just a rant* ...

There's still another step to this process:

The US allowing it to get in our territory, and I don't mean by illegal immigrants on the border. There's deeper shit than that. There's no way tons and tons of drugs make it here every month without high authority getting paid.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now