Manny being Manny...

DBMstyles

as much as i hate this ignorant baboon i really hope its just womens hormones as reported and not any performance enhancing bs... for the sake of the sport and fans. as much as a asshole he is, he is the greatest power hitter of our generation and for sure will be in the hall if nothing more comes of this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but.. the only reason he would be taking the womens fertility drugs is to restart his testosterone after its been deflated by steroids.

thats why its a banned substance. so sorry to burst your bubble but the basically does mean hes a cheater.

nah i know what it implies its not like he was trying to make a baby or chill out his period but there could be another reason hopefully. and i mean, there is no bubble to burst because im more of a fan of the sport then manny, just sucks that some of these dope accolades and records are just being set by frauds...sucks for the sport

guess this just proves that any aging superstar is going to at some point take some sort of "performance enhancing drug". i just think its rediculous that barry bonds basically took the whole rap for this whole mess when just about every star player in the league was involved.

i myself though think players should be able to take whatever they want. the only one who suffers the consequences are them and only them anyways.