05/07/09 ver. 7.8.9

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 05/07/09

Americans have everything backward and stupid. I mean we still use miles and ounces and gallons.

Since I've lived in three different countries I usually have no idea whether day or month goes first.

Uhh TheoHuxtable you've kind of lost me on that one. Christmas/Labor day/Australia Day is a public holiday ie: No work that day. Going on vacation is just taking a holiday.

Man if someone offered me a gallon of milk I'd just be making this face:s all day long. Possibly the day after as well.

3 consecutive odd numbers only happens three times in a century...I HATE THAT YOU BEAT ME TO MAKING THIS THREAD!!

01/03/05

03/05/07

05/07/09

07/09/11

09/11/13

11/13/15

13/15/17

Smarch is the 13th month

the right way is smallest factor to bigest factor so, technically day/month/year

BUT HERE IN AMERICA WE KICK EVERYONES ASSES AND DO IT HOW WE WANT!

DRINK YOUR MILK BY THE LITRE YOU PEON, DRIVE A HUNDRED KILOMETERS PER HOUR YOU COSSAK!

WHEN OUR ECONOMY FAILS... YOU FAIL!

That's why, fuckin foreigners...

*on a vaugley related note, I love the old English racism that dictated anyone not English was obviously the lesser party... once in an old movie I saw a Morrocan dude (in Morroco) ask an Englishman if he was a foreigner, English dude replies "By God no sir, I'm English!"

since then I stole that phrase because the English are mostly pansies, but some will kick YOUR ass... not mine though, my family is Irish.

I was looking for this picture:

RaAhBBk4Tkuw8gxwPeg6tZHAo1_500.jpg

but I was also fully researching the possibility of having a pygmy goat last night and this picture was on the front page of google image search for 'lousy smarch weather' so how could I not include it? (btw, I'm fully aware that it's a lamb, I just included it for the ugly factor)

one-lamb.jpg

oh, I think it's 6 times this century, all other centuries suck so I didn't do the math...

• Like 1