Ok I lied.

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LETS JUST RESTART FROM THE TOP EH

Remember when CH0 was good? Then along came a barrage of lolcats and other 4chan shit and CH0 sucked? Well now that there's been an absenteeism of interweb memes, CH0 still sucks about 80% of the time. So what im sayin is: bring that shit back..... question-mark?

Remember when CH0 was good? Then along came a barrage of lolcats and other 4chan shit and CH0 sucked? Well now that there's been an absenteeism of interweb memes, CH0 still sucks about 80% of the time. So what im sayin is: bring that shit back..... question-mark?

2a4r6v5.jpg

Channel Zero is dope. It's you that sucks.

You same faggots have been bitching about "the good ole days" of Channel Zero for as long as I've been on 12oz. And that's since early 03.

The fact is that Channel Zero is actually alot better since you coffee shop faggots who talk about boring ass shit in between bitching about "the good ole days" have been fading off into the sunset.

I remember when there was like 2 or 3 actual graffiti writers who posted in Ch0, and the shit was over-run with yuppie/hipster faggots talking about the gayest shit.

Those are the "good ole days" that people like you long for.

No fucking thankyou.

Fuck the chan shit, Ch 0 is fine as it is, even with its highs and lows, I think it is fine. The promotion of originalk shit has made me laugh way harder than any imported chan shit anyway, as it is relevant to this forum (and its members).

And fuck 4chan. I went to it once from being linked on here and I have no idea about the interface nor how any members are actually identified as it all seemed they were anon users.

And fuck 4chan. I went to it once from being linked on here and I have no idea about the interface nor how any members are actually identified as it all seemed they were anon users.

They are all anon users, unless they choose a name and "tripcode" which is usually only done so that somebody can keep their troll posts identified within a single thread. The whole point is the anonymity.

As far as this thread, I wish more people would go pirate photoshop and start making weird original shit. Theo does it, I do it, even DAO does it now... if people were making new graphics all the time it would be even more entertaining, but I think it's pretty entertaining already.

They are all anon users, unless they choose a name and "tripcode" which is usually only done so that somebody can keep their troll posts identified within a single thread. The whole point is the anonymity.

As far as this thread, I wish more people would go pirate photoshop and start making weird original shit. Theo does it, I do it, even DAO does it now... if people were making new graphics all the time it would be even more entertaining, but I think it's pretty entertaining already.

I'll step my shoop game up, you were fuckin killing it with the phrenel moris chops :lol:

I'll step my shoop game up, you were fuckin killing it with the phrenel moris chops :lol:

Word, thanks... I like how the selection tools have evolved in photoshop, it makes transplanting faces and heads really easy.

Speaking of which...

facefernel.jpg