you know your an alcoholic when...

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i started drinking at 11 30am an just finishing now...Its 5 50am...an i do this every other day cause i sleep for most of the day inbetween .....................................................................................................................yep, im fuckin waste oided!!! heres some randomeness....

221144886504bf995423.jpg

Fucking Mangled...

dumbass1.jpg

You know 12oz is alcoholic when it has 3 alcohol threads sitting one on top of the other like a machine shot

The Beer Thread ( 1 2 3 4 ) started by Gimmie Yo Panties

----->>>GUINNESS Appreciation Thread<<<------- ( 1 2 ) started by dimendk

you know your an alcoholic when... ( 1 2 3 ) started by complex

there ARE different ways of doing it you don't have to drink everyday or wake up in the cells every time you drink but you will get to a point, if you can be fucked stepping back and then facing up to it that you are an alcoholic, i don't know if i am or not but i've got a plenty long list of shit more than that first post.. anyway good work to those with balls to kick it, have one for me others, i'm stoked on 4 months sober, money in the bank no warrants blabla

• 2 weeks later...

You know youre a drunkard when.......

Winos have stopped asking you for change. They just nod and give you that weird half smile.

Wlid turkey 101 neat tastes watered down

The liquor store clerk looks in your cart and says "Woo! Thats gonna be some party!" And you think "party?"

It doesnt bother you when you wake up with and empty walle tbecause all those bartenders and waitresses probably deserve that money more than you do and HOLY SHIT HOW THE FUCK DID I SPEND SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY?

Your hangover has a hangover.

Your binge drinking gets in the way of your benders.

There is a garbage can in your living room.

You think its perfectly reasonable to waive the "a gentleman never drinks before noon" rule so long as the gentleman in question is still up from the night before.

You sometimes like to start the morning with a hearty, "who the fuck are you?"

You have no memory of ever eating a 7-11 jalapeno dog and you've eaten about 50.

You sometimes misplace yourself

You know that black carbon smoke from a forgotten pot of top ramen makes for an excellent alarm clock.

You think the world revolves around you, especially when you lie down.

All taken from the latest issue of Modern Drunkard:

a248_drunk.jpg

One of the best magazines ever. They give it away for free at alot of the dive bars in denver. I was even lucky enough to make it to the modern drunkard convention a few years ago.

When you pass out at night after drinking then wake up early in the morning and cant go back to sleep easily. Shit sucks man...I drink too much. Being intoxicated before bed makes you mind go into its REM stage early in night which isnt natural considering your REM cycle should start latest in your night. Fucks up your sleep cycle bad. Although you do remember more dreams because of this.

• Like 1

^^WTF?...u kno u an alcoholic wen u wake on the floor next 2 your bed

Lol one time I woke up with my knees on the floor and my upper half on the bed like I was trying to crawl up theere and just couldn't quite make it. I always wake up with all my clothes, shoes and lights on like I walked in and collapsed.

i take little bits of change from work just to make enough for a 40 oz at the end of the night and ive been drunk for the past 5 years as well as stoned . my shit always stinks and it half water most days people say i always smell like a old drunk man i dont know what they mean by that right now i cant wait till i get off tonight i have cash and ill chug 4 mickeys in a hour and a half and pass out sketching.

shit, I drink for free every night, comes with the territory of bartending.

But I strictly keep it to cheap beer and tequila. I usually drink my first shot around 7pm, then keep it going til it's time to do the books, so I chill for about 30 minutes then let loose like a bastard once those numbers are crunched.

I've been in there with the sun rising so many times, the neighbors see me closing the roll down gate at like 10am when the place opens at noon.

I finally had a day off on memorial day, started drinking tequila at 10am, then hit up a nice raw bar in the city and popped some champagne while eating oysters. I literally just woke up from whatever happened after that, I'm piecing it together right now.

when you pee in the cat box because its funny.

wehn you pass out at a party on a couch then wake up and "open" the cushion like a tolite lid and pee in the couch.

when you bit the head off a live feeder mouse because "he had it comiing"

when you stab a dood 5 times in the chest

when pistol whip a dood for telling you to turn your radio down it was keeping him up

when......ugh should i keep going?