complex

you fight your friends

your bombs look like squiggles

call people you know are sleeping and have important shit the next day

take 20 min to check your spelling

spend over 15 on ff

listen to music that makes you rage

ask others when your concerned you drink to much

seriously though who is concerned they drink to much health and mentally?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you say to your bartender "i need a good drink, i'm not drunk yet." then he replies with "You're not drunk yet!? You should be."

This happened to me Monday night.

then i came home and my girl was sleeping. she woke up and said "jesus, you smell like booze." then when she woke up and left for work, she said "holyshit, you still smell like booze!"

that happened to me tuesday morning.

and ill add this a/s/l... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

you have 26.55 posts per day

seriously your that addicted to the 0Ontz??

and your signature<- no graff. what are you some arts dawg who wants respect for the photos you takes??

in two months you have 1,227 post

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR GOAL?

vent done.

my dads an alcoholic and for the past few years I've been cashin in on his drinks

now its not uncommon to drink 2 bottles of gin between us every night

or he'll get a carton and a bottle(mostly gin) and that'll be gone in 2 nights

in my opinion thats pretty fucking fucking alco

intact im drinkin vodka and oj and it just past 12:00

3 out of 4 for me

He listed six things.

I'm drinking a lot less these days. Not because I needed to chill out or planned it...mostly it's being broke and not being very social. Suits me, I needed a break and I can always go back to my errant ways if I want.

That whole "if you think you have a problem, you probably do" mentality is nonsense. If you're fucking up, then it's pretty black-and-white and you know exactly what's going on...either because you're dealing with the consequences or because people are taking every opportunity to point it out. I suppose there's a level of denial that precludes self-awareness in those situations, but I've never achieved it.

If you want to quit drinking or at least slow down, the easiest way to do it is to get out of the patterns that enable you to drink to excess (which is entirely a subjective matter). Don't go to bars, take a break from the people that you don't have much in common with besides alcohol, pick up some new hobbies, exercise...break up the routine and it's a lot easier to not drink and not feel like you're missing out.

Also, I have mixed feelings about 12 step programs for a lot of reasons. I won't deny that it works but there's definitely a downside to it...I suppose the only way to find out is to experience it first hand and see for yourself.