JOKE CIGAR

serial rapist

So it was one of those bummer days, like - fuck I'm bored, I've done my masturbating for the day and I'm gonna go ride my bike around and smoke a cheap cigar. So yeah, I got a cheap cigar and lit it and it had a fucking nail in it. So fuck me right? Some asshole in a 3rd world cigar rolling factory is getting his jollies off at my expense. I'm going to have it framed.

IMG_2390.jpg

Thats the cigar, and you can probably see the fucking nail.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
generally lawsuits are gay no one wants to be that guy... you know the dude that gets a mill from his coffee bein' to hot for example...straight bitch status... :nope:

You're a fucking retard dude.

You could get a million dollars from some big corporation's mistake.

That guy isn't a bitch, he's a genius.

generally lawsuits are gay no one wants to be that guy... you know the dude that gets a mill from his coffee bein' to hot for example...straight bitch status... :nope:

Yeah I'll be that guy ALL fucking day.

I know a family who lives off of suing people.

They've sued 5 different people/entities.

I think its likely unintentional my friend. Me and my cousin found a metal nut in a dutch once. No lie. We were going to sue but like we broke it open and when the guts fell out that when we saw it.

edit : we also found a strip of plastic or rubber in one. We have come to the conclusion that they are simply not made to be smoked, or maybe they might be a little more careful about what falls into the cigar machines

This statement was so negligent and slanderous I'm considering hiring an attorney myself.