Anonymous got their ass kicked up and down 8th av by scientologists yesterday

YouMad.GIF

no need to disrespect anyone's religion.

only the first four are about god.

imho, there is no need to respect somebodies religion either.

and only 4? only 40%? that's a pretty significant amount!

what i was getting at, is we don't get our morals from the bible, we simply dont. if we did - we would be stoning people to death for working on sunday. people cherry pick the good parts of the bible, and disregard the parts that we don't care for. the fact that we're capable of figuring out what parts to embrace and what parts to ignore, shows that we get our sense of morality from simple things like empathy and compassion, it isn't "right" just because some invisible man upstairs says so.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imho, there is no need to respect somebodies religion either.

and only 4? only 40%? that's a pretty significant amount!

what i was getting at, is we don't get our morals from the bible, we simply dont. if we did - we would be stoning people to death for working on sunday. people cherry pick the good parts of the bible, and disregard the parts that we don't care for. the fact that we're capable of figuring out what parts to embrace and what parts to live by, show that we get our sense of morality from simple things like empathy and compassion, it isn't "right" just because some invisible man upstairs says so.

respecting someones religion is respecting the person, as well. everyone deserves respect until they prove that they don't. some have an easier time at that than others.

if i drink water and you don't like water, are you going to not respect me any longer?

it's fine if people cherry pick parts of the bible. to each their own. if any part of the bible, quran, baghavad ghita, gnostic texts, etc helps a person get through life a little easier, so

be it. you can't knock something that provides a person with comfort.

you can, however, knock something that puts a price on the knowledge, separates families, etc.

people are people. we have an innate desire to be spiritual and know the "higher self".

if you look back to the dawn of man, all the way up to the present, you can see this evidenced.

"invisible man upstairs" makes me laugh a little. just the thought of it.

25hlkq0.jpg

this is what i think "god" looks like. quite beautiful.

the idea that a "church" would abuse and steal from people who come to them looking for guidance is sickening.

its terrible Dow you would disrespect someone for having some faith.

faith has kept the human spirit moving forward for a very long time.

pick and chose, verbatim, whatever you need to take to make you a better person.

i honestly dont see ANY harm in that

on the other hand, hurting people, killing people, charging people to STEAL more money? thats not religion, that is a very twisted scam.

you guys have it twisted. i never said i dont respect somebody due to their religion - i said i don't have to respect religion.

some of my aces are straight jesus freak mother fuckers. im talkin about these dudes attend jesus freak camps and tutoring kids type of shit - and they're still my boys. i don't hate on them, we simply disagree on certain philosophies.

and when i say i don't like religion, it isnt 100% correct, because it isn't religion itself that i have a problem with - faith is what i cannot stand.

faith is believing in something for which there is absolutely no evidence for, and i can't get down with non-thinking such as that. faith will even have somebody disregard evidence and cling to their beliefs, which i think is horse shit. extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. nam sayin?

anyway, i have a tee time in the morning, so my cracker ass is heading out of town right now, peep you dudes tomorrow.

• Like 1

Islam and christianity are just as crazy as Scientology.

LOL @ "real religion"

I'm glad that pissdrunkwhat felt the need to negaprop this comment with "you are ignorant".

The majority of your posts are only borderline English.

Enjoy praying to your sky zombie.

I always though you were retarded, this kinda seals the deal eh?

Whatever makes you happy, and satisfied.

but keep in mind all of the fucking bullshit that the Conservative Christians push on people here in America. They have a huuuuge influence over a lot of people.

I don't have a problem with the bible or Christianity, but the power and influence those people weld is what bothers me.

You may be able to make your own moral decisions and what-not, but a lot of people out there make their judgements based on what Evangelical bullshit is spewed out by the "moral majority"

They say the new world order is just god's master plan but if the blueprint calls some to starve, don't blame god's right-hand man, 'cause the president is holy, and the president is pious, and hallelujah! He's a good ol' boy! Hosanna in the highest!

The plan is written in god's hand so only bush can read it, and it calls for battle in god's name and it calls for bush to lead it, and the blueprint calls to drill for oil, and exterminate the land, and if you can't hear god's calling, then you're probably from France! 'Cause the USA is holy, and the USA is pious, and hallelujah! God is on our side! Hosanna in the highest!

And god is great, and god is good, and let us thank god for our food, we may well have more than we need and god well yet have mouths to feed, but god is great, and god is good, and someday soon, he'll feed you, too, 'cause once we've got our yachts and crowns, god planned some food to trickle down, so just keep those thoughts holy, be patient and be pious, and hallelujah! God'll grant your prayers, hosanna in the highest!

And I thank god for a god so mild, who spared the rod and spoiled the child, and signed a blank check so his boys and girls could buy up the entire world, so don't think us rude if we intrude, but god in heaven ordained us to, so you best improve that attitude and step aside we've work to do and thanks for keeping things in shape 'til we could come and take our place. Oh hallelujah! ain't life great? Hosanna in the highest!

the idea that a "church" would abuse and steal from people who come to them looking for guidance is sickening.

its terrible Dow you would disrespect someone for having some faith.

faith has kept the human spirit moving forward for a very long time.

pick and chose, verbatim, whatever you need to take to make you a better person.

i honestly dont see ANY harm in that

on the other hand, hurting people, killing people, charging people to STEAL more money? thats not religion, that is a very twisted scam.

my man, if you think that hurting and killing people is not religion then i should like to direct your attention the the HOLY CRUSADES you stupid fuck, or the islamic jihad on america.

or you could check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Wars

religion is the single greatest cause of people killing other people throughout history, you're fucking deluded if you think that hurting or killing people has nothing to do with "real" religion. how do you think Christianity usurped Paganism as the favoured religion in Rome? Because all of the Romans killed Pagans and scared the remainder to convert.

in short. you are a very, very dumb cunt and you should seriously shut the fuck up.

I was waiting for my ex one time in Shibuya, and a white guy came up to me about religion. I handled it very well until he told me that the hand of god will come down on all the sinners, at which point I laughed out loud and told him I thought god was bullshit and he should fuck off.

I really don't give a fuck if you believe in something that doesn't exist, but fuck you if you think I should be as ignorant as you.

Because most people don't seem to know, ignorance means WILLFUL stupidity. Not stupidity. So calling someone ignorant for not believing in god is um wrong. Calling someone ignorant for ignoring facts about science because they have faith isn't wrong.

I feel that believing one species on earth is better than all others and can get a free pass into an "afterlife," where one can live forever and ever as their soul is about as crazy as you can get. When you die, you fucking die.

Are you trying to call me stupid when you believe in invisible all-seeing wizzards in the sky?

You would be into islam, cause that's so hip and edgy right now.

What better way to get attention than pretend to be a white Muslim in post 911 America.

Not hating on white Muslims (dawood is the dude) but I'm sure you do it for the hipster cred.

Religion is just another way to make people believe that there is a higher power watching and judging them all the time, which is why the governements endorse christianity/freedom of relegions, becuase its another way to "keep order" without actually having any visible hand in it. If people believe they're being watched/judged then they'll try and do right by their "god". All this goes on while people empty their pockets for their "faith". That money is going in more pockets outside of the religion then it is in.

Scientology is a genius scam, to have people pay to achieve "levels of knowledge". Its just an endless cycle of someone loosing reality of the fact that there really is no alien god nor are there any facts of anything ever really existing. Rather it just a fiction story turned reality for people/ stupid people who just couldn't/can't snap out of.

I find it sad that people can fall for such bullshit. Whatever happened to just living your life, and to take things how they come."It is what it is". Instead people need some false sense of hope and being to call to, thinking its going to help you with whatever problems your facing.

if you cant tell im yak'd up. pay me no mind.