Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YouMad.GIF

Anonymous got their ass kicked up and down 8th av by scientologists yesterday

"we bought all these sidewalks."

hahahaha, i would laugh in a security guards face and shove them out of my way if they tried to give me that bullshit. Three people from Anon isn't much of a protest though, especially when all 3 of them are too pussy to stand up for themselves at all.

Those weren't cops they were private security hired by the church in anticipation of the protest

I actually just saw this on the news

They just bought a pretty big new base of operations and had a grand opening

A lot of mainstreamers don't like their new presence

Nashville is the world headquarters for the southern baptists and they run shit here, and they have let it be known Scientology isn't welcome here

aparantly they even cleared the protest with public works, and in the past protests at their old location metro PD handled things and allowed them to protest on the sidewalks

I'll tell you this, there's no way scientology will be able to squash protests here once the southern baptists get involved, because they will want to protest

Scientology is in the wrong neck of the woods...

i say anon should team up with some writer from around there, anon gets all the protesters, the writer gets all the thugged out boyz from da hood to front the lines. maybe then they would have somewhat of a chance against anything that isnt on the internet...

If they got money I got goons on deck

I'm not one for "causes" but I know people who like to cause a ruckus

The boyz in tha hood are always hard

Come talkin that shit and they'll pull their card

Also 75% of writers here don't know anyone in the hood

were those dudes cops or not? the link and the link from the link both call them security or "security police." casek, what's going on there?

they were private security

But 99% of private security is off duty police

Not metro police tho, they have no real authority

The kid got a citation for wearing a mask. You can't be above 18 and wear a mask in the public space at all for any reason even Halloween in the city

the fuck is going on with dudes sig?

shits all up on the black border...and my contacts are dry so it makes it look like its spilling off the moniter..

nay its linux..or unix or some open type ish at the library.

imma go be emo on myspcae now... hey tre you should check out squincy jones though

yeah like I said, 99% of security guards are off duity PD, the news said they were "off duty spring hill security" but I'm pretty sure they meant spring hill PD, spring hill is a neighborhng city.

They buy all their gear from police suppliers, so they have official gear. Pretty much every security guard that isn't a mall cop looks like that

So if they had guns and no whiny bitches with them and defended themselves from armed aggressors would they be wrong?

Either way that is a definitely a lawsuit and possible criminal charges.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now