Anonymous got their ass kicked up and down 8th av by scientologists yesterday

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"we bought all these sidewalks."

hahahaha, i would laugh in a security guards face and shove them out of my way if they tried to give me that bullshit. Three people from Anon isn't much of a protest though, especially when all 3 of them are too pussy to stand up for themselves at all.

Those weren't cops they were private security hired by the church in anticipation of the protest

I actually just saw this on the news

They just bought a pretty big new base of operations and had a grand opening

A lot of mainstreamers don't like their new presence

Nashville is the world headquarters for the southern baptists and they run shit here, and they have let it be known Scientology isn't welcome here

aparantly they even cleared the protest with public works, and in the past protests at their old location metro PD handled things and allowed them to protest on the sidewalks

I'll tell you this, there's no way scientology will be able to squash protests here once the southern baptists get involved, because they will want to protest

Scientology is in the wrong neck of the woods...

they were private security

But 99% of private security is off duty police

Not metro police tho, they have no real authority

The kid got a citation for wearing a mask. You can't be above 18 and wear a mask in the public space at all for any reason even Halloween in the city

the fuck is going on with dudes sig?

shits all up on the black border...and my contacts are dry so it makes it look like its spilling off the moniter..

nay its linux..or unix or some open type ish at the library.

imma go be emo on myspcae now... hey tre you should check out squincy jones though

yeah like I said, 99% of security guards are off duity PD, the news said they were "off duty spring hill security" but I'm pretty sure they meant spring hill PD, spring hill is a neighborhng city.

They buy all their gear from police suppliers, so they have official gear. Pretty much every security guard that isn't a mall cop looks like that

i cant believe how rich these scientology people are.

i think i will start a religion too, and try to recruit rich movie stars.

by the way...what ever happened to kabbala?

i would like to see a scientology vs kabbala celebrity death match....remember that show?