DAO PHOTOSHOP APPRECIATION THREAD......

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, y'all banned him 4real? That's fucked up<insert lots of big red HA HAs here> He is good at that photoshop shit though, my favorite is one he made of my dad holding my nephew, he makes my dad look like Rush Limbough. I'd post it but I don't know how to use photobucket yet and I don't wanna be the only "dumbass" doing it the old fashioned way anymore, it's bad enough the only response I got from him about my last post was a voicemail of him yelling, "HEY DUMBASS! YOU LEFT YOUR FUCKING VCARD ENABLED!" I had to google what the fuck a vcard is. ( I really suck at this trolling shit) I might of even givin y'all a laugh or two by figuring out how to post pics of him as a skinny, buck-toothed, red-headed little boy sleeping with his arm around his skateboard... BUT, y'all just didn't want to believe I was his sister, so...

Whats up with the ugly mugshot dude y'all call DAO? Do y'all really think that's him or is it like some inside joke that I don't know?

• 1 month later...