DAO PHOTOSHOP APPRECIATION THREAD......

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i appreciate you contributing, but your a nerd if you even know what those are or expect us too. ur SN doesnt make seem like you'd be a MAGIC card player. try pokeman, might be funnier i mean fuck, the REAL cards name is "HOMO OMEGA" nuff said

No I actually don't know what these cards are from, but I found it slightly interesting that the Google image results for DAO you mad on page 4 had a card with DAO in the title, and upon going into the website that Homo Omega card looked like it had some guy killing some TPWF in it, so I thought I would work DAO in to it. Next time I contribute any pics I'll make sure to stop by your office though to get them screened for nerdiness.

• Like 1

Those aren't magic cards niggers fall back.

Also there are Troggs in WoW.

Secret geek?

first of all look how mad you are that i didnt know the name of the cards "nigger" and second "troggs" might mean something different to you than it means to me. in your little magic realm im sure they are golum-like creatures(and yes i know the real meaning of the word), but in my world, we call whores and sluts TROGGS, cause they dwell around parties and coke-dens. basically im sayin...............................

your world= wizards, hobbits,etc

my world= sluts, parties, etc

you mad!

first of all look how mad you are that i didnt know the name of the cards "nigger" and second "troggs" might mean something different to you than it means to me. in your little magic realm im sure they are golum-like creatures(and yes i know the real meaning of the word), but in my world, we call whores and sluts TROGGS, cause they dwell around parties and coke-dens. basically im sayin...............................

your world= wizards, hobbits,etc

my world= sluts, parties, etc

you mad!

LOL wat?