DAO PHOTOSHOP APPRECIATION THREAD......

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^You do realise that there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with a male over the age of 12 wearing a medium shirt, right?

And tripple that when it comes to wearing a medium fucking WU-TANG shirt, right?

I mean, you do know that you woulda got repeatedly beat the fuck up just on GP showing up to a Wu-tang show looking like that, right?

this dude is just mad his own apreciation thread was made to make fun of him :lol:

Don't get it twisted. DAO is one of my favorite posters on here. Spitfire should be back in 12 hours or so and he can get his clowning on with DAO, as long as he doesn't post more images of dudes fucking each other in the ass. That shit ain't cool.

NIGGAS REALLY THINK THIS NIGGA DAO IS GETTIN MAD THOUGH, THATS THE KILLA...YO TRUST ME I KNOW HOMIE HE IS NOT MAD ABOUT THIS SHIT. I CAN PICTURE THIS NIGGA LAUGHING HIS FACE OFF AT NIGGAS AND CRACKIN UP MAKIN THESE PHOTOSHOPS. I TOAST THIS COFFEE AND NEWPORT TO YOU MY NIGGA :lol:

haha i was wondering how long it would take you to find that :lol:

i wear medium shirts because thats my fucking size, and i wear clothes that fit.

the belt buckle i found at a thrift store and is fucking hilarious :lol:

are you defending being a trendy suburban white boy wearing a slim fit wu tang shirt and an oversize novelty cowboy belt to a grown man?

katt-williams.jpg

are you defending being a trendy suburban white boy wearing a slim fit wu tang shirt and an oversize novelty cowboy belt to a grown man?

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "trendy suburban white boy"

you got 2 out of 4, i am white and i am a boy.

do you think the wu tang makes fucking "slim fit" shirts? i bought it in a medium because thats the size of shirt i wear and i'm not into shit that wears like a fucking dress.

and yeah, cargo shorts and some shit i found at a goodwill are pretty "trendy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "trendy suburban white boy"

you got 2 out of 4, i am white and i am a boy.

do you think the wu tang makes fucking "slim fit" shirts? i bought it in a medium because thats the size of shirt i wear and i'm not into shit that wears like a fucking dress.

and yeah, cargo shorts and some shit i found at a goodwill are pretty "trendy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

why;d you buy it medium? you worried if you buy it a little baggy the black kids will call you a wigger? :rolleyes:

"yeah i totally rock this wu tang shirt i got. but its an ironic thing, like wearing a run dmc shirt or a the ramones top."

but seriously. posting your flickr account that has a picture of your face on your profile on a graffiti forum is genius. i reckon if i woke up and hit myself in the face with a plank of wood for a week i'd be well on the way to your intelligence. :lol:

• Like 1