DAO PHOTOSHOP APPRECIATION THREAD......

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It is your life. But do you know what it was given to you for?

Current mood: thankful

Category: Life

In the past I have a posted blogs of a political and/or a pro-American nature. As I have matured in this current earth age I have come to realize that there is an issue which transcends the political spectrum and any sense of nationalism we may have. Yes I still have very strong opinions on various issues and yes I still believe America is the greatest nation in the world for a litany of reasons that would take pages to list. But I have come to realize through careful study of the Holy Scriptures and close attention to current events that these are the last days (Even if you don't believe this, you are still going to die so listen up!). We are entering the time of testing that will come upon the whole world to see who really Loves God, i.e. who is going to worship the False Jesus and who will worship the True Jesus. We are tested daily but that final great testing is coming soon to test the entire population of this world. The entire idea of this current earth age is to test those who dwell on it to see if they have been found worthy to obtain the inheritance Christ has stored up for them. What God has in store for us the human mind can not conceive. But He promises that it is more than we could ever imagine. God gave human beings dominion over the entire earth but we have allowed Satan and our own thoughts to dictate what we want the purpose of this earth age to be. Regardless of what you may think the Bible is clear...It is all a test and nothing more. Is prosperity wrong? Is the establishment of businesses, a family, etc. wrong? Nothing is wrong if you put God first. Anything that you put before GOD is wrong. In biblical terms it is referred to as an idol. Many people say that they love God and continue on with their life. I promise you, if you do not study the Bible you do not love God. The Lord says, in the Bible, that those who love him study and obey the Bible. Are you worthy of the inheritance God has stored for His people? Are you even aware that the Lord is returning but not before Satan returns posing as an angel of light, deceiving the nations? The Bible is clear that those who haven't studied the Word WILL BE DECEIVED! I understand that many will think I am crazy. I understand that many will point to my past failures as evidence I am not qualified to speak of such things. Well in response to that I say, our Lord was crucified and His servants throughout time have been persecuted for bringing this same message. Also, my background is proof of just how merciful of a God we have. I have absolutely changed my mind, by the grace of God, about many things. In case you are not aware, the Apostle Paul who wrote 2/3 of the New Testament was a murderer of Christians before he changed his mind by the grace of God. Solomon, David, Samson, etc. were all servants of God who made mistakes at various times in their lives. Our mistakes always have consequences and I am still dealing with the wreckages of my past. However, I am certain that God is good to those that wise up and serve Him. Therefore it will all work out. This is not exclusive to me but an open invitation to all who wish to be granted eternal life. I am excited and look forward to these most exciting times. By the way, beware of the false teachers and erroneous denominations out there who give Christianity a bad name. You need to read for yourself and keep asking God what is true until you are convinced. Never believe anything contrary to what the Bible says. I wish you all the best and please let me know if you would like to know where you can find the various biblical topics I have touched on. They are in the Bible but it would be my pleasure to show you point by point with surgical precision exactly where. Likewise, please let me know if you find this topic offensive and or difficult and wish to hear no more, as this is the usual response. It is your life and I respect that fact, though I would be quite sad for you. Love you all and I want nothing more than for you to have a wonderful life in this present earth age and all through eternity.

LOLNUT

" But I have come to realize through careful study of the Holy Scriptures and close attention to current events that these are the last days (Even if you don't believe this, you are still going to die so listen up!). We are entering the time of testing that will come upon the whole world to see who really Loves God, i.e. who is going to worship the False Jesus and who will worship the True Jesus. "

^I guess "True Jesus" is down with shooting niggas for talking in the movie theater? :lol:

" But I have come to realize through careful study of the Holy Scriptures and close attention to current events that these are the last days (Even if you don't believe this, you are still going to die so listen up!). We are entering the time of testing that will come upon the whole world to see who really Loves God, i.e. who is going to worship the False Jesus and who will worship the True Jesus. "

^I guess "True Jesus" is down with shooting niggas for talking in the movie theater? :lol:

THIS NIGGA SAID "LISTEN UP!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIKE A BASKETBALL COACH TELLIN NIGGAS TO TAKE A KNEE LMAOOOOOOO OH LAWD NOT THIS EARLY IN THE AM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats this dude doing sneaking through your photoflikr in the first place?

Grade A faggotry.

yeah doggie! you seriously gonna sit there and be like "ohh that swindle, he's a bad bad man, snooping in peoples shit" like you've never done shit a thousand times nerdier. you remember the time you got banned, as in, people wanted you the fuck off this site and you came back?

Nigga saw that picture and was all ♪ ♫ "I GOTTA GOLDEN TIIIIICKEEET" ♪ ♫

The fuck out of here you autralian faggot.

yeah my golden ticket said "dear swindle, YOU MAD VOUCHER, only good for one use against rap letters"

so i cashed it in, it worked. :lol:

i dont know man, you make me laugh. i can come back from a good night out, check my email, check the oontz and see that some fuckhead from the other side of the world hates me but doesnt have shit on me to start with. my e-presence infuriates you huh bro :lol: