I live.....

I live....  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live with mom dukes...but i work full time and go to college...so suck my dick..and i make enough money to live on my own but i choose not to because im a teenager and nobody is usually here so why not live for free.....you feel me? and my mother has cancer so i need to be here

Why the fuck you getting so goddamn defensive? It makes you sound insecure.

I spent most of my teens on my own, either on the streets or locked up or whatever.

It fucked me up when I got my shit straight and got married being so independent.

That's probably why I'm staying by myself now, I can't cope with rules or being told what to do well outside of an institutional setting.

It was thinly veiled as a thread about us vacationing in Austin.

With photos of him in a tuxedo t and Vans high tops and me in some stupid dress.

Last summer sometime.

It's a lot nicer than most people make it out to be...the married life, that is.

I lived with my parents til I was 18, and moved out right away

Since then I've had a nice apartment with my sister (in the same hood I grew up in), an absolute shithole apartment (in a mad good neighborhood) with 2 friends, an OK townhouse (in a fucking hell hole of a hood) with 3 friends, plus 2 of our girls most of the time.

Now I live in a mad nice apartment, in an OK neighborhood, with one friend. I like it here

All in Providence, RI of course....never leave