EVICTION

autoteller

MOTHERFUCKA YOU WANNA BRING SOME DIRTY ASS GOLD DIGGER INTO MY APARTMENT, AND STILL NOT PAY MY RENT. YOU BE EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD.

(as a pt. 2 to my deleted thread)

finally got the eviction notice in my mailbox today, and never before have i been so happy about eviction. i can kill all the bills i owe the utilities in his name by sending the eviction notice, and then get them put back into my name with a 0 balance, and i can finally pay my motherfucking rent on time!

state of the art computer-animated graphics of how my roommate will look when he gets this.

evicted2.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

absofuckingloutely, i just got off the phone with my landlord and was like "look, i've been telling the dude since he came back that i wanted the rent on the 1st, or close, i've tried to talk to him twice or three times about it every day since the 30th, and he just ignores me and walks by me, dude won't pay his bills, and plans on sticking me and (girlfriend's name) with all the bills he owes"

so he was just like, well, go to your mailbox later, and you'll both have a letter there, you can stay he's gotta go.

this is why you talk to your landlord even when your rent is late. every time. even though last month the entire balance didn't get paid until the 28th, he still likes me and is willing to cut crazy deals with me.

you should have an eviction demolition party.

those are the best. breaking things, writing on things, smashing windows, etc.

one time at one of those i broke bathroom pipes with a guitar and the shit flooded.

nah that's actually a bad idea probs.

you can only get away with that at a crumbling old punk house with a slumlord you wanna stick it to.

I think that would be counterproductive since he's not getting evicted, just his shithead bitch roommate.

I tried leveling with a landlord like this in the past. At first I thought she was on my side, but then she decided to take sides with the guy who was the cause of all the problems since he was on the lease. We end up losing the house, naturally.

So, you got lucky.

i've perpetually been the only one talking to the landlord. he's given us a really good deal, and i ended up not paying around $2400 because of him, so naturally, i'm gonna try to honor my word. essentially if the rent is late, i call him and give him an explanation. the past few months the only explanation is 'the other guy didn't give me his half of the rent' last month was 'the other guy went to las vegas and never gave me a cent for rent, and he even left on the 5th or 6th'. it wasn't paid until the 30th. so i spoke to him last month, and he said he was going to evict him if things weren't working out. this month the roommate was complaining about 'paying his bills last month' and essentially refusing to this month, and then ignoring me for the remainder of the month.

simply put, i like eastern european landlords because they do actually stick by their word. if you keep em` in the loop, and you let them know whats going on with no bullshit, they're probably the best landlord you can get. for example, if i REALLY need to, i can get my rent pushed back to the 1st of the next month, but not every month like this kid is trying to do, and in the process ruining my credit and shit.

oh well, good luck to my faggot roommate in getting a new apartment. his girlfriend isn't even close to a citizen, and is technically illegal right now, and he'll have an eviction on his record. dude ain't getting a place anytime soon, and i feel OH SO warm and toasty because of it.

yeah you only saw my old place in roxbury before i actually had enough shit in my apartment to do anything. it's actually pretty chill around the new area

this is the guy with the illegal girlfriend that got deported and popped back in later on?

fuck that nigga toss his shit out and laugh at him through the mail slot

the letter is hanging on his bedroom door with a post-it note that say 'great job, look what you did you stupid fuck. get the fuck out'

legally, yeah. six months is around the time needed here. but with a pissed off roommate trying to kick your ass out right away, i'm gonna say a week. maybe a few more. either way. this gives me a chance to get even. completely destroy his credit rating, and never allow him to get an apartment in this city worth a damn.

it just feels so good that i'm going to just be able to give him a big 'i fucking told you so'.

motherfucker was talking about getting a place in beacon hill (fancy place) for 1700 a month. he stocks shelves, she's an illegal babysitting kids.

nobody's gonna afford shit, and he's still bound to the rent he owes to our landlord. i love the fact that he's gonna have to go back to his parent's house AS SOON AS he gets married. the best part is that he tried to give me the whole 'YOU KNOW I'M TRYING TO GROW UP AND NOT ACT LIKE YOU' talk after i asked him to smoke a blunt with me one day. after that it was fucking ON. my mission was to make his life hell.

yeah dude. when someone asks you if you want to smoke a blunt, i mean fuck even if you don't smoke, at least say thanks, not give some backhanded comment.

and i'd LOVE to see em go to CA now. i really would love to, since he sold his van, and still doesn't have enough money to do a goddamn thing.

this is the best day i've had in awhile.

damn, I know how good that feels. I still have to deal with the owner of the property I was at (landlord says I never paid a cent, I have money order stubbs that say different, and the owner's two kids are two of the few people I call family). I'm actually still good friends with the guy I kicked out. I'm sure I wouldn't be if I HADN'T kicked him out.

nobody's gonna afford shit, and he's still bound to the rent he owes to our landlord. i love the fact that he's gonna have to go back to his parent's house AS SOON AS he gets married. the best part is that he tried to give me the whole 'YOU KNOW I'M TRYING TO GROW UP AND NOT ACT LIKE YOU' talk after i asked him to smoke a blunt with me one day. after that it was fucking ON. my mission was to make his life hell.

aw hell naw thats bogus/retarded...

nigga cant pay bills, has some illegal bitch

with him all the time and the niggas trying to "grow up"

hahaha props on finally getting him out ya crib...

now its time to party..

:bday:

CT: this girlfriend of his is the one you met the first day you were there? the little mexican chick?

this is too awesome.

post teh nudes of teh messican.

sure. for the ones who weren't here. these are the mexican girl's former roommate/bestest friend in the world who clued me in on the fact that she's only after his green card..... that's been pretty defiled. (no, she's not passed out. just worn out, and (with good reason) didn't want her face in the pics. *ahem..*)

1_78.jpg

2_44.jpg

3_42.jpg

enjoy!