Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spring Break '92

The new Terminator flick

Cosign on Back to the future 2 being the best of the trilogy for the reasons mentioned. T2 I saw the day it was released here and it was the best movi I had seen at that point in time and took the place of 'my favorite movie' for a while (maybe until I saw Uiversal Soldier, haha) but T3 sucked balls. I think this could be ok though, but only time will tell I guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Cosign on Back to the future 2 being the best of the trilogy for the reasons mentioned. T2 I saw the day it was released here and it was the best movi I had seen at that point in time and took the place of 'my favorite movie' for a while (maybe until I saw Uiversal Soldier, haha) but T3 sucked balls. I think this could be ok though, but only time will tell I guess.

I should nega prop you for thinking Universal soldier is better than T2:lol:

i'm going to see this in a couple of hours. i'm not expecting a great movie, or even a good movie, so i hope i'm pleasantly surprised.

I went and saw it last night. Pretty dope, but doesn't provide the background details of the different terminator models and inner workings of Skynet like I wanted to see. Shows some cool shit though. The action is bad ass. Overall I liked it.

i forgot to mention that it was decent, at best. very low brow. decent action, but too much of that gi joe action. wonk saggin.

THERE'S 95% CHANCE THIS MOVIE HAS A SCENE WHERE JOHN CONNOR DUDE MOWS DOWN LEGIONS OF SHITTY CGI ANIMATED TERMINATOR 800'S WITH A LASER MINIGUN

----

I think T1 was the absolute fucking best in this franchise. The music,the 80's ultra violence, shitty dystopian cyberpunk atmosphere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZDCn6VWTKc

The Spas-12/AR-18 combo is a classic