The new Terminator flick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how can they have a new terminator movie if in T3 the world blew up??????!?

gay.

it didnt blow up

the computers lauched a bunch on war heads n shit

ever since the first terminator there have been "flashbacks"(flashforwards?) of the future war between humans and machines.

t1 was okay....t2 was my favorite action movie of all time...i even saw it in the same mall theater as the chase scene with john conner in the mall parking lot.

but t3 was terrible.

is arnold going to be in this one???....i doubt it...and without him i dont think it can be the same...

arnold and the psychiatrist have been the only 2 consistent characters in the first 3 movies.

Agreed t2 best action movie ever. Still stop to watch it when I see it on tv.

Cosign... that liquid metal terminator was the first heavy use of computer graphics in a movie that showed its potential. It wasn't perfect, but it was believable which was far beyond anything else produced up until that point.

What they did was, in the scenes where we will see the terminator model that looks like Arnold, they used a body builder from Europe somewhere that has the same dimensions as Arnold, but they digitally grafted on Arnold'd head. In this one we are supposed to see alot of the older model terminators.

t1 was okay....t2 was my favorite action movie of all time...i even saw it in the same mall theater as the chase scene with john conner in the mall parking lot.

but t3 was terrible.

is arnold going to be in this one???....i doubt it...and without him i dont think it can be the same...

arnold and the psychiatrist have been the only 2 consistent characters in the first 3 movies.

One of the few times where the sequel is better than the original. T1 was kinda okay but T2 was a classic.

Makes me wonder... what are some other movie sequels that were better than the original?

Cosign on Back to the future 2 being the best of the trilogy for the reasons mentioned. T2 I saw the day it was released here and it was the best movi I had seen at that point in time and took the place of 'my favorite movie' for a while (maybe until I saw Uiversal Soldier, haha) but T3 sucked balls. I think this could be ok though, but only time will tell I guess.

Cosign on Back to the future 2 being the best of the trilogy for the reasons mentioned. T2 I saw the day it was released here and it was the best movi I had seen at that point in time and took the place of 'my favorite movie' for a while (maybe until I saw Uiversal Soldier, haha) but T3 sucked balls. I think this could be ok though, but only time will tell I guess.

I should nega prop you for thinking Universal soldier is better than T2:lol: