Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spring Break '92

The new Terminator flick

I love the fact that it takes place in the future with crazy robot action, rather than some time travel plot. Seeing Kristanna Loken naked in T3 was nice though. Im saying, water terminators. Whoa.

how can they have a new terminator movie if in T3 the world blew up??????!?

gay.

how can they have a new terminator movie if in T3 the world blew up??????!?

gay.

it didnt blow up

the computers lauched a bunch on war heads n shit

ever since the first terminator there have been "flashbacks"(flashforwards?) of the future war between humans and machines.

the fact that its pg 13 is kinda lame

Oh man, that fucking SUCKS. I did not know that. Hopefully its compensated by some cool stuff. Still going to see it though.

I was (am) such a diehard T1 and T2 fan that I will admittedly see any terminator move they ever put out.

I even tried to watch The Sarah Connor Chronicles (fail).

t1 was okay....t2 was my favorite action movie of all time...i even saw it in the same mall theater as the chase scene with john conner in the mall parking lot.

but t3 was terrible.

is arnold going to be in this one???....i doubt it...and without him i dont think it can be the same...

arnold and the psychiatrist have been the only 2 consistent characters in the first 3 movies.

if there isnt security guards and cops being pushed face first into stone pillars

or

swat team nigga gettin popped with tear gas guns

or

bikers getting the the shit beat out of them,

im not watching it.

I haven't really paid close attention to the plot so far... Isn't T4 taking place during the "war against the machines" following the nuclear holocaust -- that was shown in T2 during the "flashforward" scenes depicting an adult John Connor, etc.?

I thnk it will be dope. And Arnold won't be in it.

I think itgot the pg13 because they're gonna be klling machines not people.

Agreed t2 best action movie ever. Still stop to watch it when I see it on tv.

This is going to suck and leave me terribly disappointed and mad that I thought it might be good.

I'm fully aware, and going anyways.

Or more likely downloading :lol:

Agreed t2 best action movie ever. Still stop to watch it when I see it on tv.

Cosign... that liquid metal terminator was the first heavy use of computer graphics in a movie that showed its potential. It wasn't perfect, but it was believable which was far beyond anything else produced up until that point.

T2 was the SHHHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIT.

I remember I tried to buy it at the mall when I was like 11 or 12 and they only had some special edition deally for 100 bucks.

Thats about eleventy billion dollars to 12 year old.

What they did was, in the scenes where we will see the terminator model that looks like Arnold, they used a body builder from Europe somewhere that has the same dimensions as Arnold, but they digitally grafted on Arnold'd head. In this one we are supposed to see alot of the older model terminators.

whatever happened to trilogies?

out the window i guess...as long as they can make money off of it.

indiana jones shoulda stayed a trilogy.

t1 was okay....t2 was my favorite action movie of all time...i even saw it in the same mall theater as the chase scene with john conner in the mall parking lot.

but t3 was terrible.

is arnold going to be in this one???....i doubt it...and without him i dont think it can be the same...

arnold and the psychiatrist have been the only 2 consistent characters in the first 3 movies.

One of the few times where the sequel is better than the original. T1 was kinda okay but T2 was a classic.

Makes me wonder... what are some other movie sequels that were better than the original?

godfather II.....because of deniro.

back to the future 2..because of the futuristic shit....food hydrators, hoverboards, flying cars, etc. etc.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now