FUCK COLUMBINE, MY HIGHSCHOOL WAS WAY REALER.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo when i lived in new york back in the cut i saw some real grimey shit.

saw this one broad with braids leave a rumble bald once. shit was bloody as hell

lol my old school in manhatten had some pretty dumb and funny fights. This one fat dominican kid that no one liked got into a fight, and he got his shit fucked up. He tried to make himself seem like a hero. He got cut in the neck and said they stabbed him in the neck, he got cut in the hand and he said they shot at him with an air soft gun. And he completely left out the part where they beat his face in.

Park East, Dewitt, Norman Thomas

Those schools house the biggest criminals I've ever fuckin seen in my life. I remember going walking around Park East when school was let out and there were niggas just like 25 year olds coming outta that *high school* with beads rockin colors like it was nothing. Like dudes that JUST came outta jail.

Shit has really been gettin outta hand in my neighborhood.It is a fuckin police state now,After Midnight you cant even really be out anymore.Not even on the Main strips

Murders plague Coney

A Brooklyn livery driver apparently obsessed with a woman nearly half his age stabbed her to death, dismembered her body and packed the body parts in plastic bags inside his home

I Happen to know Jessica,Her mom and me used to work together.Her Wake was sad..RIP

Mero used to live right around your way, wish I knew you then, we would of had alot of fun. I lived on otherside of the resevoir..

THAT WHOLE AREA WAS A "DO FUCKED UP SHIT" PLAYGROUND.

I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN HIGHSCHOOL B, ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT :cool:

first two years of my high school were wild wild west...couple of stabings/slashings a bunch of gang fights where kids from some other school would come through 20 deep and fight people from our school with bats and machetes..2-3 years after i was there some asian kids came to fight some spanish kids and they had close the school down cos one kid had gotten his finger cut off and they decided to close the school and send everybody home so that they could find the severed finger

41633.jpg

03A1N4JPRedukto_9.jpg