Mother's Day is this weekend, The "OH Shit, What The Hell To Get My Mom" Thread

R@ndomH3ro

Yeah, I usually just call my mom on Mother's Day and it makes me feel shitty. I mean she just gave birth to me and supported my ass through the years.

So this time I got her some flowers, my mom loves flowers. I also got her a cute stuffed bunny, she likes bunnies as well. In fact she named some of the local vermin around her neighborhood and loves to have "chats" about them.

Yeah, my mom is not really metal...but I love her.

What are you going to get your mom? Or what are you going to half ass get her cause you just remembered Mother's Day is this weekend because of this thread?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IM TAKIN MY MOMS OUT TO EAT, AND MY MOMS SWEET TOOTH IS WORSE THAN MINE SO I GET HER A BUNCH OF DOMINICAN CANDY SO SHE CAN REMINISCE ABOUT SITTING IN A MANGO TREE BAREFOOT EATING DULCE DE COCO...THEN I GET HER A BUNCH OF SHIT FROM ANN TAYLOR, SHE LOVES ANN TAYLOR.

Some acid wash jeans with the elastic cuff ankles, and some Reebok aerobics hi-top sneakers. All of those things filled with candy, plus one of those plastic jack-o-lanterns kids use for trick or treating filled with candy and some flowers sticking out of the top. The plastic pumpkin goes on top of the pants as the head. I haven't figured out what Im going to do for the arms yet. This is all for the woman who would annually beat the dog piss out of me on my birthday after my dad went to work and tell me she wished I was never born until I was about 9 or 10.

its been tough for me and my mom lately

even though we get into big arguments

where we both curse eachother out at the top

of our lungs i appreciate everything she does for me

and dont go a day without thinking of all the

things shes done for me ..

i was gonna get her tickets to the blue man group

but we went last weekend to see them..

im probably gonna end up making her a nice dinner

and getting her something frog oriented..

shes fucking nuts about frogs and has a ridiculous collection...

we have like 3 storages in the basement full of frog shit...

probably flowers,and some sort of gift wether its a candles or some clothes. ill probly vacumm her house too and clean shit, i've been a disappointment as of late so anything to regain some "family points".

:lol: @ frog shit.

one of my aunts always gets my mom stuff with chickens on it and we have NO IDEA WHY.

hahaha

i dont know why my ma is obsessed bout frogs...

she has a frog figurine for like everything no joke..

frogs as cowboys, frogs on dirtbikes,

blues brothers frogs, frogs playin chess, fisherman frogs,

frogs playin checkers, golf frogs, hillbilly frogs, anything...

i counted how many she had in the living room a while ago

and came up with 134 little frog figurines...

not to mention the frog shower curtains...

last year i got her this clock thing with a frog on a lilly pad

made out of some shiny metal shit.. either way it was pretty bad ass i must say...

The frog things sounds a bit similar to my mum. Except for some reason for a few years people got it into their heads that she loved anything to do with fish. She does like them and it must of been mentioned fairly often. Anyway, for years all she got at christmas and birthdays from everyone she knew was fish related stuff. She had so many ornaments and shaped soaps and shit for ages. She finally got the courage to say that she really wasn't that into fish anymore. haha

Anyway, I got a bit mad when I seen this thread title as it felt like just the other month that I went through the shock of finding out about this thing late again (she takes it really seriously). But we have it in march here so it's all good.

:lol: @ frog shit.

one of my aunts always gets my mom stuff with chickens on it and we have NO IDEA WHY.

My mom is all about owls. She has a ton of owl figurines. I want to get them when she dies.

My brother got my mom a cruise trip.

I can't compete, nor will I. I got her annuals last year. Those keep giving, right?

Anyway, I got a bit mad when I seen this thread title as it felt like just the other month that I went through the shock of finding out about this thing late again (she takes it really seriously). But we have it in march here so it's all good.

Word.

I just tell mine to go buy some cd's or something, and i'll give her the cash for it.

Its the thought that counts.

i just figured out the perfect gift for my mom...

the other day i got a letter in the mail from my school district

talking about the alternative school graduation ceremony

and they needed to know if ill attend or not.. also my cap and gown size..

my ma got ecstatic when she opened it and filled everything out quick..

"why the hell do i gotta walk? i already got my diploma i dont see the need to do this..."

i told her.. she looked back with the sad puppy dog eyes and said "do it for me..."

my sis dropped out but got her g.e.d so she hasn't seen any of her kids

walk across the stage like that... cant get any better of a gift than that...

hey, all y'alls hook your moms the fuck up.

my mom died last year.

all this crap about mother's day ismaking me want to kill sht

i love you mom!!!!

Same deal here, this will be the third Mother's Day without mines...

Her birthday didn't bother me, or my folks anniversary, but Mother's Day made me really depressed.