Spitifre and Defys excellent adventure.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You inbred trolls could never come close to the handsome face my thoroughbred genes gave me.

And filthy, bitch please, your broke asses couldn't afford to stay as fresh as this obviously superior negro.

Have fun rubbing your tiny dickheads together on another continent, hope to see more pictures of lamps,

and boring ass street scenes of dickwater towns in Europe that look as boring as the white trash shitholes you come from.

you got guitar hero metallica

gamertag: Danskivich

we will battle on "Dyers Eve"

Cool it isn't released here til the 27th of this month, but sure, if I buy it I will give you a go. If you have GH2/3/WT just pick a song, even the Dragonforce pack songs or the virtuoso packs or the Death Magnetic songs on 3/WT. As long as it isn't fucking drums haha. I'll add you anyhow, and maybe I should practice as all my time has gone on Fable and SF4 lately. :lol:

And the bananapeel pet lady sounds fucking insane.:lol:

You inbred trolls could never come close to the handsome face my thoroughbred genes gave me.

And filthy, bitch please, your broke asses couldn't afford to stay as fresh as this obviously superior negro.

Have fun rubbing your tiny dickheads together on another continent, hope to see more pictures of lamps,

and boring ass street scenes of dickwater towns in Europe that look as boring as the white trash shitholes you come from.

Next time well go to Nigeria and send you a postcard with your parents on the cover.

:lol: :lol: