Spitifre and Defys excellent adventure.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you dudes can "destroy weiner art", I'm going to stick to gorging myself on something not so gay.

I have a feeling that after the monster schiznel, you guys will be destroying the toliet.

It can't be healthy to eat that much breaded and fried meat.

Also, you already know what shame our "American stomachs" bring when it comes to ice cream devestation.

I am always met with looks of disappointment.

I'ma laugh my ass off if Spitfire does something to piss off Bloodfart and she ends up bottleing him and throwing his ass out.

Because I keep it real sik.

Im too lazy to go about and post the other pictures. They arent that interesting. Just pictures of good german beer and awesome pizza.

Today we left Zurich to go to Stuttgart to visit sneaks and bf.

Waking up in Zurich.

1zmyszo.jpg

Checking 12oontz and e-mails

2ccnqbr.jpg

Chilling with Umer. Eating his breakfast. Small talk.

2hg4bqg.jpg

Walking to the train station.

260pz5z.jpg

Reached the main station and validated our Europass tickets.

k3afzm.jpg

Train finally came.

eqv311.jpg

First class, scrubs

6z4n4o.jpg

Going through the Swiss/Southern German country side.

55mmph.jpg

2f03w2h.jpg

2hxt7he.jpg

Old timey train.

15d03g1.jpg

307sw3c.jpg

2s1x8aw.jpg

I MUST FIND MORE OF THESE

vfgwgx.jpg

Playing AoE 2. BF and Sneak made of my little lap top. Teh sadz. :[

We finally made it to Stuttgart and met up with BF. Went to the lair and dropped off our bags and went out for teh pizzas. Came back and played Guitar Hero and realized how much I suck at while BF wrecked house. Sneakz came home and we went out for schnitzel burgers.

2lkv8sh.jpg

W came across euro trash. They love greasy euro mullets and wearing tons of gay shit. BF and sneakz can tell you more. I havent had the chance to study them. This one reminded us of Rufio from the movie Hook.

aw8i9u.jpg

Walking back to the casa.

kc9xk.jpg

We heards the marching band and decided to hunt it down. BF didnt want to leave the festivities.

2wqtpg8.jpg

Made it back. Sneaks has made 10 home runs so far.

i4rgir.jpg

We are thinking of hiring one of these for our journey between a country or 2.

3122_0.jpg

Probably will be from Vienna to Prague, and I think it will be more fun than the train (but only a shitload more expensive) but there is somethings that just need to be done I think. Am now waiting on an email back to see what the go is, as you need to be 30 years old and my friend I am travelling with is 31 but has no licence.

yeah i noticed that they need 2 cards but really, i have waited too damned long for my trip and its part of the reason I am staying in until I go just to save so I can go crazy and blow money on ridiculous extravagances that I would hold back from bothering with over here. The only thing I am worried about is my friend wanting to drive as he has no roadsense at all, ahhaah.

Haha wow, Rufio!

If you all want a challenge on guitar Hero you know the gamertag, ahhaa. I'll even let you choose the songs. Looks like you are having a madass time, but that Rufio cat, man, that shit cracks me up.

you got guitar hero metallica

gamertag: Danskivich

we will battle on "Dyers Eve"

i have pictures, i have to resize and upload... i will when i feel like it.

on a very important side note..

germany's "indie tech" is really late 70's early 80's USA hiphop. i was expecting hella crystal castles and mgmt and shit like that. but no it is not that easy. i was planning on fagging the fuck out with my tight jeans and a bandanna tied around my ankle... but no. fucking krauts.

HOW EVER.. SPEAKING OF BANDANNAS THAT FUCKING REMINDS ME....

THERE WAS SOME CRAZY LADY WALKING A FUCKING BANANA PEEL ON A FUCKING ROPE AND TALKING TO THAT SHIT. I WAS HELLA IMPRESSED. SHE WALKED INTO A CHURCH AND I WANTED TO FOLLOW HER AND MARRY HER. I LOVE YOU BANANA PEEL PET LADY. IF YOU ARE OUT THERE.. I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY DICK.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

LOLLERCAUST DENIER ROYCE.