Spitifre and Defys excellent adventure.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! As far as stealing shit goes, these people are WAYYYYY confident. Ive been tempted to steal SO MUCH SHIT. People keep BOXES of candy bars and drinks and yadda yadda just chilling on a window sill. If that happened ANYWHERE in America, shit would be gone in a heartbeat.

Dude bail on zurich, hop a train north to Basel. Weed is freely available and you will see some of the best, if not the best, quality tracksides in the world, right in the heart of the city. Also the variety of trains there is good and if you do get picked up by the jacks you can hop the border into France, just walk out on the airport road if you run in to trouble and jump the fence... it's smaller than most yard fences, it's really that easy!

Did I mention that it's also a university town (= plenty of hot tail) and weed is freely available, at least it's decriminalised and you can buy in shops....

Oh! As far as stealing shit goes, these people are WAYYYYY confident. Ive been tempted to steal SO MUCH SHIT. People keep BOXES of candy bars and drinks and yadda yadda just chilling on a window sill. If that happened ANYWHERE in America, shit would be gone in a heartbeat.

Find a hardware chain called Obe. There are cans that look like german montana's with a different label whacked on them but are made in the same factory, good range, good quality and the price is right....:lol:

Why does it say dude's banned? I was looking forward to pics..

I think the mods were trying to do him a favor. He should be out enjoying his vacation taking pics and drinking Euro beer instead of being on 12oz.

He has defy with him so I am sure they can access this thread. Man you are missing half the fun by skipping on the gypsies and shit, wouldn't that make you feel more 'at home'? ahha.

Can't wait to see the pics, sounds like you are having a great time so far.

I am sure he was enjoying himself in Europe. but I know Defy and that dude sleeps until 2 in the afternoon so Spit has plenty of time to waste until then. Plus its not like he was trolling around the forum he was updating and telling us about his adventures in Europe

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you are having a great time already. 2 and a bit months til my trip but how expensive is Zurich )I heard it is pretty costly there). I still think you guys need to hit more of the eastern countries but i guess it will become a matter of time. But you seriously need to get some pics up on here for sure.

Zurich is expensive for day to day items such as food and drink, however they make 17 CHF per hour so it really balances out for them, but for travelers from US and AUS in your case it is a bit pricey, but i personally love this city for the 3 days we have been here, everyone is very friendly and if the dont know much english they will try to help you the best they can.

but here is a basic breakdown,

Meal: 12-20 CHF

Beer: 4-7 CHF

Cocktail: 9-16 CHF

Soda: 1.50-4 CHF

1 CHF = .90 USD

im sure you can gauge from there accordingly with the AUD. I dont regret anything thus far in terms of expenditures, except for Starbucks, which we got coffee so we could use the internet. 7.60 CHF for a coffee is quite ridiculous but we felt like checking in with people.

i am going to tear up BF's house, its going to look like a foam party rave met a homeless shelter met train tunnels in NYC.

no im jk.

respekt.

oh and the awesome agreement will be, taking me to get a tattoo of a sweet german castle.

I finally got the pictures to work but now I dont have time to sort and post and yadda yadda. Its 7am here and we need to find something to eat and catch a train to the main station so we can catch another train to Germany to go visit Sneakz and BF. Ill post them up then.. I have been told by credible sources that there are pizza and wiener schnitzel burgers within close proximity once we get there.

Im just looking forwards towards the wiener part..

LOL WAIT WHAT.