The Mom Appreciation Thread

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My mom was one of 4 kids with no father just my grandma, She worked full time from age 14 until she was 23 and finished school and got married to pay for and help support her family being the oldest kid doin the shopping and cleaning around the apartment and still making enough money to put herself through school. Shes a beast. to bad she doesnt like my panting habits. she loves it as an art but "its not ok to write on stuff thats not yours" type thing. it causes problems. shes pretty straight edge.

Dear MoM,

Even though I had bouts of wanting to go homicidal on you, I will always love you.

You tell it like it is even if i don't wanna hear it, you always make me a good meal, and you have my back. What else could I ask for?

Love,

Yo kid

Yea I had a fucked up childhood, Thanks dad:beat:, but who didn't? I am positive others have it/had it worse. Not some fuckhead holding on to what afflicted me years ago. Then goin postal.

Not sure why I always write MoM with two capitols, must of thought it might be a sweet acronym when I was little.

My mom is the most important person to me on this earth. She has done so much to make my life as cushy as she possibly could. Hell she's still struggling to help put me through my last year at college. She just lost her job too, yet she wont let me help her out in any way. She just says I should come by more often and help out around her house. She's a proud women and I love her. Heres to you Mom. Cheers.