The Mom Appreciation Thread

pedoe

It was my Mom's birthday yesterday and the family went out to eat. I realized how much stuff moms do, sacrifice and put up with for the majority of their life for us. Moms are just the best, Happy Birthday Mom! Mother's day is right around the corner too. Post up any stories of y'all moms coming through for y'all, show the motherly love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For most of my life I thought my mom was an absolutely crazy bitch (which she was), but as I got older I realized she was the one woman in my life who loved me more than anyone of them ever could (except mybe my Grandma)

She's done more for me than I could ever explain, including jeopardizing her job and whole life to lie for me and keep me out of trouble. I can't give deatils, but it's lightyeards beyond what anyone else I know would do for me

Basically, I just fuckin love my mom. I actually just ate leftover meatloaf that she made, and it was delicous

I cant say much for my biological mother but my grandma/mother

is pretty cool beans. She gave up her retirement years to raise me and

siblings. When I was five we all got sent to an orphan home.

Everyday she came and visited me. Bringing me

bake goods, stuff to draw with, and argued with CPS

trying to get me and my brothers out. She only intended

to raise us till my father got his mess together.

She ended up adopting all of us.

dean6-1.jpg

Also she has a mean fro. Makes bob ross look like pansy.

Regurgitated and monumental : A conversation

A: If you had one last memory to tell someone what would it be?

B: I dont understand the question.

A: You know a memory. Something someone said to you.

Or an experience, a place you went,

anything that was really uh hm epic that

happened in your life. It’s not rocket science mayne.

B: Hmph. Well it would have to be something my mother said to me.

(pause)

A: Which is?

B: You want to know that?

A: Sure.

B: What the hell for?

A: Geeze I don’t know. Your my grandma why

would I not want to know about awesome shit

that happened in your life?

B: Hmph. Well I was going through some tough times.

I just got out of a divorce with my first husband-your grandfather

and your father was still young and I had the twins.

I was left all on my own to care for them and I didn’t know

how I was going to do it. Pay for food and rent and all that.

I was really overwhelmed. So I went to my mother and

I broke down and I told her I couldn't do it....

A: And what happened? What she say?

B: She told me to lift up my pinky. So I did.

Then she said 'ya know an ant is so small and it can

lift ten times what your pinky can.

You’re much bigger than an ant.

So I don’t see what the problem is.'

I envy yall motherfuckers.

I'm probably the only person I know that can't even look at my moms with a straight face.

All's she ever did for me was be batshit.

And beat the shit out of me and my sister with the buckle end of the belt just because.

And double when we accidentally had a look on our face that reminded her of pops.

I swear if my pops didn't take me in I woulda eventually snapped.

Word to pops.

Whens fathers day?

MY MOMS IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN AND KNOWS EVERYTHING. IF JESUS HAD A PUSSY HE WOULD BE MY MOM. MY MOM WALKED ON WATER AT ORCHARD BEACH.

AND SHE GOT ME OUTTA TROUBLE MAAAAD TIMES.

SHE INTERVENED AT THE TURNING POINT IN MY LIFE AND I TURNED OUT TO NOT BE A 100% FUCK UP.

SHE'S NOT A PUSHOVER THOUGH, MY MOMS WILL SMACK ME IN THE FACE IN FRONT OF ANYBODY TILL IM 50 AND ILL JUST EAT IT AND NOT SAY A WORD TO HER SIDEWAYS. BUT ON THE SAME TIP I CAN TALK TO MY MOMS FRANKLY LIKE "MY NIGGA IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH XYZ THIS AND THAT IS FUCKED UP MA" AND SHE'LL GIVE ME LEGIT ADVICE WITHOUT JUDGING THE SHIT OUT A NIGGA.

IF I WAS IN A DRAMATIC MOVIE AND I HAD TO MAKE MYSELF CRY ID JUST THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH MY MOMS LOVES ME AND HOW SHE BASICALLY DEDICATED HER LIFE TO ME AND MY BRUH & SIS.

i like how when you got in trouble in school there were the kinds of moms who would ground you and tell you you fucked up.

and then there were the kind of moms that stormed into the school and bitched out the principal no matter what.

they might have took you home and whooped you later but they had your back in a public situation.

i had the latter.

YEAH I BASICALLY ONLY GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL BECAUSE OF MY MOMS...SHE MADE MY UNCLE COME IN WITH HER AND PRETEND TO BE MY POPS CUZ MY UNCLE WAS BORN HERE AND SPOKE ENGLISH WITH NO TRACE OF AN ACCENT AND MY MOMS DIDNT WANT THE PRINCIPAL TO THINK SHE WAS A SINGLE MOM...MY POPS WAS IN DR AT THE TIME FISHIN AND CALLIN ME WITH DEATH THREATS IF I "CAUSE HIS WIFE ANY STRESS"

moms are fuckin amazing. they really will do anything for the children. my mom over the last few months has helped my brother not lose his truck and quad. helped my sister get an attorney to handle her divorce and drove down to phoenix and back to help my sister move back home with my 4mnth old nephew. she lets me live at her house until i can get back on my feet without charging me an arm and a leg for rent. 100% certifiable awsomeness for sure!