My latest reason for why the world needs to blow up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if anyone else saw the episode i watched, did you get the idea that this dude showed up for the wrong show?

Cable Guy

cable-guy.jpg

I'm not talking about him being black either. I'm just talking about his general character on the show.

Then again, some dudes will do some dumb shit when they get a stripper hoe in their radar.

I'm rooting for the dude in the back with the red shirt on the left,

AKA the only one who looks like a semi real person.

cosigned, my eyes scanned the lineup and he is the only one that i would ever consider letting touch me in my no-no place.

not that you said you would let him touch you in your no-no place. but you know what i mean.

i knew emofaggotry was becoming the new black but honestly had no idea that there was a glam revival going on.

weird.

albumcovers-loverboy-getlucky1981.jpg

oh wait nevermind, i thought you were talking about the one next to him in the plaid shirt.

dude with the long hair is yucky.

All of those dudes look to be super mega pieces of dog shit. The kind who would fuck some chick in front of their kids and steal money from their grandma. I would pay real, big money to take out the three Tokio Hotel looking blonde faggots with an AK with them being surrounded by starved and blood hungry wild boars, starting with the arms and legs so I could watch them squirm around limbless while they get eaten alive and screaming.

i think that this particular brand of LA plastic surged up pleather wearing oompa loompa skintone weirdos with no body hair and aging tribal tats should get up with the extreme jersey guidos and just go exist on an island somewhere far, far away from the rest of us.

and every1 wonders why americas image has been tranished. not only by our politicans but by std infected whores who feel the need to go to national tv and try find a man. this group of guys??? i mean come on shes hott but fake hott u ya feel me. i still thik mtv or fox needs to take my idea for a reality show get 20 guys 20 girls 2 guys have aids 2 girls have aids. the big winner dosent get a wonam or money they get their life by not hookin up with every1. the catch is u dont tell them until itss over.

oh man, here's a description for one of these god-awful episodes

Daisy needs a man who can protect her from the dangers that rock star life can entail, so she sends her twelve contenders into an obstacle course riddled with paintball sharpshooters.

oh good. so they don't have to protect her from any REAL danger, so she can get raped and killed still!!

god willing, that is.

so today was kinda productive. Got a bike to ride on. Found a job maybe. Not many hours to start but hey. I got to work and I think it should develop into more hours. plus it can be under the table if unemployment benefits ever touch down.

Whats more.... I was lookin for a fat chick to drive me around and buy me shit. I mean

fat is def not what i want but im reasonably handsome, i can gets with nice lookin ladies based on the merits of looks and personality. Problem with that is them are the ones that want you to buy them shit and im lookin for the opposite. Them to buy me shit. Anyhow. i seen this breezie drawin on her front step and stopped to talk at her. Come to find out shes recently single. Has her own spot that she says i could move into, drives. SLIM. She isnt even ugly. I mean she aint no dime but i could totally smash. Her parents are rich. Art school chik. All it cost me was a few Parlaiments. She had a wallet full of cash too. I seen it. She left me sitting on the porch with her wallet sitting there like 15 minutes after we met. I almost shot a move. SHE OWE ME NOW RIGHT?

has daisy gotten naked for a camera yet?

daisy-de-la-hoya-naked.jpg

A good photographer can do wonders. "yeah, Daisy, close your lips so I can't see your teeth. Now look down, close your eyes, yup, hold that. Make up, push that strap over her nipple, and let her hair down in front of her face. Perfect. Lighting, can I get a fill on that left tit? Good work. Ok, I think we're done here. So who am I shooting next? Valerie Burtanelli? For slim fast? Wow! "