Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

My latest reason for why the world needs to blow up.

Ok, now I know everyone is on the whole TPWF kick, but my real fear is this glam rock thing. Being unemployed, I get to catch bad afternoon TV programming. Today’s treat was “Daisy of Love.”

Daisy.jpg

Yes, this show is bad, really fucking bad. I don’t know why she even deserves a show? Her legacy is being one of Brett Michaels genital warts.

Anyways, the collection of douchebaggery that is fighting for her Chlamydia is by far the lowest I’ve seen in reality “love” shows.

daisy-of-love-cast.jpeg

Is there a lot of “this” in L.A.? I mean when you go to certain parts of town, is “this shit” walking around? I’d like to point out a few favorites.

First Douche: “Flipper”

flipper.jpg

This guy needs therapy. He also needs to stay off the uppers. If he doesn’t kill himself after seeing his episode, I hope someone does the job instead. The thought of this guy possibly reproducing, and raising a child scares me.

Second Douche: (I don’t know his name, the photo says enough)

daisy-of-love.jpg

Third Douche: “Brooklyn”

brooklyn.jpg

This guy is representing Brooklyn? Seriously? Is this a joke? I’m not even from here, but if it were a fucking librarian looking kid on a ten speed –I’d be happier. Check out his Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/ChRisCaSisgod

This guy looks like the kind of whale shit that washes up on the Jersey shore. I never really see anyone like this tool in Brooklyn. Maybe I don’t hang out in the really gay parts, or maybe I don’t hang out in Whitestone? I don’t know.

Fourth Douche: “Torch”

daisy-of-love.jpg

I really hope he got his name for being flaming gay. This guy actually got on national TV and tried to flirt with a girl by giggling like a dolphin. His “alone time” with Daisy and her syphilis, was like watching a retarded kid on acid.

This next batch of douche, is from Denmark. But I have a feeling they live in L.A. These are the main reason I ask if there is a lot of “this” rolling around L.A.

The final group of Douches: The Triplets (84,85,86)

86.jpg

84.jpg

85.jpg

This is the reason I think we should be allowed to kill legally. It’s like Deer. They overpopulate, regulations get dropped, hunters have a field day. Well, can’t we do this if the douchebag population gets too high?

Does anyone on 12oz dress like this? Are you in a band? Did a record label say they wouldn’t sign you unless you dressed like R.A.T.T? What the fuck is with this douchebaggery?

The only way I can see this being ok, is if they put out music like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6QwJy9gBc

This planet sucks.

• Like 2

Her legacy is being one of Brett Michaels genital warts.

:lol: Says it right here on my resume mr. producer, I'm a legit celebrity.

I'm rooting for the dude in the back with the red shirt on the left,

AKA the only one who looks like a semi real person.

Haha that flipper dude seriously underestimated how much meth he needed to pack for his trip so he was like fuck it and vamped out after 9 hours

But for real I hate all these shows

My baby moms watches this garbage... But even she doesn't fuck with this show

Mercer, thats Weasal.

weasal.jpg

He got absolutely shit faced the first night, passed out, and everyone drew on his face. I always have my doubts on the reality of these shows. He's some Jersey dude guy and she'll probably let go of him because he's not pretty enough. Meaning he doesn't wear eyeliner like this faggot:

Sinister:

sinister.jpg

I'd like to see this dude cage fight a hungry polar bear.

Sinister:

sinister.jpg

I'd like to see this dude cage fight a hungry polar bear.

Sinister? Bull fucking shit. Those glam faggots would lose to a cage match with an average size 15 year old.

Third Douche: “Brooklyn”

brooklyn.jpg

This guy is representing Brooklyn? Seriously? Is this a joke? I’m not even from here, but if it were a fucking librarian looking kid on a ten speed –I’d be happier. Check out his Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/ChRisCaSisgod

tisss dude maid me laugh till "no sleep till Brooklyn" started playing

then i was insulted and i don't even live in America

vh1 is so fucking stupid now....i use to love watching "behind the music" and shit lik that, now this shit is wayyy to stupid........fuck t.v

Saw this today and figured someone else would make a thread about it. I normally dont use the word "douchebag" but thats exactly what all these faggots are. All of them, cuz theres more...

Whats the female version of "douchebag"?

I was going out to the bar with some friends and one of em goes to me, "On a level of Aflliction to Ed Hardy, how douchy is this bar gonna be?"

Was dying.

Japanese glam rock teenage boys are adorable to me.

I just want to put them in my pocket, take them home and have them live in my basement.

Then from time to time I could go down and listen to them giggle and watch them tease their hair.

But if they are not teenage and not Japanese, then being glam is stupid and embarrassing.

Having to hang out with the whole cast of that show would be equivalent to torture.

Combined IQ of 300 type thing.

I always wondered if dudes actually find chicks that look like her attractive.

With the fake face and fake breasts and fake hair and retarded star tattoos and cheesy slut clothes.

But apparently dudes do find her attractive.

Dudes that are total busters.

Really though, all those dudes are nerds.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now