----->The Chunky Soup thread!!!<-----

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh barf, canned soup is like dog food for humans.

when you open it up and there's that little yellow chunk of fat floating on top?

gross. buy some stock and throw in some veggies and chunks of meat for fuck's sake.

it's cheaper, it tastes better, it's better for you.

and soup is like the easiest thing ever to make.

oh barf, canned soup is like dog food for humans.

when you open it up and there's that little yellow chunk of fat floating on top?

gross. buy some stock and throw in some veggies and chunks of meat for fuck's sake.

it's cheaper, it tastes better, it's better for you.

and soup is like the easiest thing ever to make.

I'll cosign this, it's easier to throw together your own shit. Canned soup is bland and if you're going to throw your own shit in to make it better you might as well make your own. Plus, as said, tons of salt & MSG and you know the meat in that shit is grade D.

As much as I like Chunky soup, when I have to watch it ooze out of the can as a cylindrical puke medley, especially clam chowder I get grossed out. And just the name Chunky soup to me gives it a squeamish connotation but I am a weirdo so I'm sure it's just me who thinks of this.

2250552471_102c57c319.jpg