Crazy Viet Cong Traps

traps07.jpg

A strip of springy bamboo from 3 to 10 feet in length is used to make a bamboo whip. A barbed-spike plate is secured to the tip of the bamboo (or several of the spikes driven through the bamboo), and the whip is drawn back and secured. A tripwire is then latched to the whip and the wire is strung across the trail. When a man trips the wire, the bamboo is released, and whips around, striking the victim with the spikes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the dude i know was a marine raider, also looney tunes, reeaal looney tunes. dude still sets traps in his house at like every possible entrance so he knows if someones trying to get in without knowing how to get in. not death traps, like noise making traps.

I've done this kind of stuff for years. I wonder what I'd do after a war.

Shit nigga, we still winning that war, any of you heard of agent orange? We used that shit to kill off the jungle vegetation that the viet kong used for cover, shit was almost fifty years ago and where ever we sprayed that shit is straight up desert, nothing can grow anymore cause that shit seeped into the earth, its still in there water supply over there, anyone born next to where that shit got sprayed heavily comes out with drastic birth defects

I dont know if you guys know this or not but I fought in Vietnam.

I dont talk about it much, but I just thought I'd share it with you all now.

I remember when I was with Special Forces.

Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children.

We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm.

There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms.

And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother.

I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget.

And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead.

And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that.

Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters.

These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love...

But they had the strength...

The strength... to do that.

If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles there would have been over very quickly.

You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment...

Without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeated us.