GOOGLE PAYS ME 1000 DOLLLARS TO POST LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are pure fail day today, take a nap.

Plus the posi props you just gave me in your latest failure ain't worth shit:

+2 points :lol:

today? he's always posting some sort of dumbass question he doesn't bother to google beforehand, and when people call him stupid as fuck, he whines. perpetual failure.

Google adwords pays out approx. 5 cents a click for my crappy low volume website, I'm sure a high traffic site can make more off them.

As far as the e-mail spam... you know those botnets you're always hearing about? Conficker, all that type of shit? The maintainers of the virus / bot networks lease out time on them to spammers who sell penis pills and scams, and it's a multi-million dollar industry.

Example:

http://arstechnica.com/security/news/2008/11/study-storm-botnet-brought-in-daily-profits-of-up-to-9500.ars

Study: Storm botnet brought in daily profits of up to $9,500

It's common knowledge that spam response rates are low, but new research, conducted from within the Storm botnet, suggests it's downright minuscule. If true, it explains why spam botnets have to be the size they are, and suggests the malware industry could be targeted economically.

• Like 1

crackteeth no one likes you,

your just mad cos your boyfriend cityonsmash isnt here to support you anymore

i had him on my ignore list, actually. doesn't make you less of a 'CAN YOU HELP ME, I CAN'T USE A SEARCH ENGINE' idiot.

now, am i wrong, but weren't you the one who was all bent out of shape because you had red boxes next to your name? i'm pretty sure i'm right.

it's ok. the mean internet men won't bother you anymore.

• Like 1

i had him on my ignore list, actually. doesn't make you less of a 'CAN YOU HELP ME, I CAN'T USE A SEARCH ENGINE' idiot.

now, am i wrong, but weren't you the one who was all bent out of shape because you had red boxes next to your name? i'm pretty sure i'm right.

it's ok. the mean internet men won't bother you anymore.

I think that's what got him all pissed off in here, when I said negaprops cometh.

I wasn't going to do it either I was just making a joke but seeing how mad he got over it I could only resist not doing it for about 5 minutes.

• Like 1

Wait...you repeatedly ask 12 oz dumb questions for months on end without bothering to even do a perfunctory search, and WE'RE the ones with a problem?

It should be obvious to you by now that 12 oz is not the place to go for straight answers, especially if you think we should do all the work for you. It is, on the other hand, a good place to get abuse. Maybe the reason you're being called dumb and lazy is probably because it's true...and if you don't want people to call you dumb and lazy, it's up to you to do something about it.

hey guys. i think my boyfriend is fucking around on me, i really need to hack his myspace. how do you do that, and if so, what program do you use. i made a thread on bombingscience.com and couldn't find anything, please do my work for me? thanks

-stinkfist

• Like 1