GOOGLE PAYS ME 1000 DOLLLARS TO POST LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardyBucks

whats up with all this shit??

everyday im bombarded by adds about things like this,

make money quick schemes etc.

do any of these actually work?

i know thats a stupid question and there obvious scams but im just interested by the fact that im sure alot of people sign up for these and id be interested to see what happens once you do.

this is the one that popped up on my laptop

http://www.marylifeblog.com/index.php?sub=vccpafdd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't, I've never heard of someone doing well off of spamming.

Most of the time it's a bot, or computer program and not a real person in the first place.

Usually their goal is to get your personal information for more spamming or possible identity theft.

They don't, I've never heard of someone doing well off of spamming.

Most of the time it's a bot, or computer program and not a real person in the first place.

Usually their goal is to get your personal information for more spamming or possible identity theft.

like a robot nigerian 419 scammer?

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of the entire members of my family.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha, the wife of the late head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998.

My ordeal started immediately after my husband's death on the morning of 8th June 1998, and the subsequent take over of government by the last administration. The present democratic government is determined to portray all the good work of my late husband in a bad light and have gone as far as confiscating all my late husband's assets, properties, freezing our accounts both within and outside Nigeria. As I am writing this letter to you, my son Mohammed Abacha is undergoing questioning with the government. All these measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international recognition.

I and the entire members of my family have been held incommunicado since the death of my husband, hence I seek your indulgence to assist us in securing these funds. We are not allowed to see or discuss with anybody. Few occasions I have tired traveling abroad through alternative means all failed.

It is in view of this I have mandated DR GALADIMA HASSAN, who has been assisting the family to run around on so many issues to act on behalf of the family concerning the substance of this letter. He has the full power of attorney to execute this transaction with you.

My late husband had/has Eighty Million USD ($80,000,000.00) specially preserved and well packed in trunk boxes of which only my husband and I knew about. It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having access to it. It is this sum that I seek your assistance to get out of Nigeria as soon as possible before the present civilian government finds out about it and confiscate it just like they have done to all our assets.

I implore you to please give consideration to my predicament and help a widow in need.

May Allah show you mercy as you do so?

Your faithfully,

Dr (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha (M.O.N)

N/B: Please contact Dr Galadima Hassan on this e-mail address for further briefing and modalities

I'm not advertising or selling shit on my site but I've got way more money than you do kid.

That's why you need info about spamming, am I right?

im sure you do how old are you 30?

you have more money and what???

i have a good life mate enjoy every minute of it,

i was asking about spamming because im intruiged about it ,

dosent mean i need money.

i ask questions about swine flu, dosent mean i have swine flu