Fuck Your 2012...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah but man, people are never wrong about this kind of shit. Remember when the media and everybody kept predicting that planes were going to fall out of the sky and all the nukes would launch themselves because of the Y2K bug? Us few survivors of that horrible incident can never forget and we have to take apocalyptic predictions very seriously now.

Yeah new years 2000 was scary, I barely made it out alive... And like many others I had to feast on the flesh of my dead or dying relatives to survive... And somehow we rebuilt!

Actually I have one of those "Y2K be prepared" magazines I saved, and I bust it out from timeto time to laugh at how pretty much nothing came true. I had an internship at a company in 03 and they had "y2k compliant" stickers on everything...

I peeled one off and stuck it on the front of my toilet

People were like WTF do you do to make a toilet y2k compliant

• 2 weeks later...
Zecharia Sitchin

Born Baku-Azerbaijan

Nationality-American

Citizenship-United States

Zecharia Sitchin (born 1922) is an author of books promoting an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts.

Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the "Annunaki" (or "Nephilim"), a race of aliens from a planet he calls Nibiru, which he believes to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the Earth's own Solar System. He asserts that Sumerian mythology reflects this view, though his speculations are entirely discounted by professional scientists, historians, and archaeologists, who note many problems with his translations of ancient texts and with his understanding of physics.

-From Wikipedia

STOP SITCHIN!

• Like 2

maybe the mayans ran out of rock to scribe on, but they are the ones who killed millions of people to bring the sun "back".

wtf do they know....i think the bible says that people will" clame to know but only he will know, not even his angles know. "

I saw that you said 'scribe' and I was like 'how the fuck does that person know about scribes'? And then I realized I was on a graffiti website. I am just really drunk. I don't even know what I'm talking about haha

no way!!

before i had heard of this me and a friend were taking bets on when the world will fuck up and i said 2012! im about to get that paayyper!!

you guys bet about the world ending.

seriously? DUDE, NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST, I WIN BRO, PAY UP YO-BLEEERURHHHHHHHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAEFGREHGJREPW!!!!!!

oh and btw, if you bet that 2012 was the right answer wouldnt that make you wrong?

^ no, the earth does what i tell it, if i say shake a leg bitch you better believe it answers, and causes what you people know as "earthquakes" which is really nothing more than earth breaking off a heel on one of her shoes cause the bitch is in a hurry, and species only go EXTINCT when they piss me off.

51742KT0PWL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

ah hem.

so

uh

there ya go.